• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Minis @ 5 time SB Champs NFC Championship Game

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jinx! Gotta get Eli on his ass.

Yup, he has way too much time. Especially on 3rd downs.

Nice catch Vernon, now keep your damn emotions in check dumby.

14 - 10 good guys.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great shot of manning there

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we cut him now, before the official end of the game?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah shit!

Oh well, helluva game by the 9ers. Mad respect for them.

Hold your heads up high boys, you overachieved and fought hard every step of the way.

My hats off to you all.

Thank you Harbaugh!

EDIT: also, never thought I'd say it, but go Patriots! Beat those jive talking bitches from NY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah shit!

Hold your heads up high boys, you overachieved and fought hard every step of the way.

My hats off to you all.

Thank you Harbaugh!

EDIT: also, never thought I'd say it, but go Patriots! Beat those jive talking bitches from NY.

At least we'll have an interesting matchup in the Super Bowl. I expect the Patriots to get their revenge.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah shit!

My hats off to you all.

Thank you Harbaugh!

The NY Giants are the new Dallas Cowboys for me. May their tribe suffer gross humiliation at the hands of the Pats. :lm:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we'll have an interesting matchup in the Super Bowl. I expect the Patriots to get their revenge.

The NY Giants are the new Dallas Cowboys for me. May their tribe suffer gross humiliation at the hands of the Pats. :lm:

I never thought I'd be rooting for the pats and bellicheat but in 2 weeks I will.

Joe was undefeated in the Super Bowl so it's okay if Brady gets his fourth.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I'd be rooting for the pats and bellicheat but in 2 weeks I will.

Joe was undefeated in the Super Bowl so it's okay if Brady gets his fourth.

I never thought I'd root for the Pats either, but I would take some pleasure in watching them dominate in the rematch and prove that the Giants were and are a fluke.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I'd root for the Pats either, but I would take some pleasure in watching them dominate in the rematch and prove that the Giants were and are a fluke.

I do think Eli is going to carve up that pats secondary. Ravens and broncos were mediocre passing teams and it lines up perfectly with NY's strengths.

Of course if the niners had half the passing attack the pats have, it would be the quest for the sixth

Everyone's comparing the niners to the run our giants had in 2010. It feels more like 1987 Giants to me, a new team that was good enough to win it all but a few misplays were costly.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Eli is going to carve up that pats secondary. Ravens and broncos were mediocre passing teams and it lines up perfectly with NY's strengths.

Of course if the niners had half the passing attack the pats have, it would be the quest for the sixth

Everyone's comparing the niners to the run our giants had in 2010. It feels more like 1987 Giants to me, a new team that was good enough to win it all but a few misplays were costly.

Few? Try two. The entire loss lies on KW's shoulders. I am not saying the Niners definitely would have won w/o him, but there were only 2 turnovers in the game, both by him, both leading to scores.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few? Try two. The entire loss lies on KW's shoulders. I am not saying the Niners definitely would have won w/o him, but there were only 2 turnovers in the game, both by him, both leading to scores.

Kyle Williams definitely didn't help his WAR today.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the game hinged on KW's fumbles, and that fumble non-call against the Giants.

The 49ers absolutely have to get some wide receivers in this draft, and some depth at the O-line. Looks like Smith and Harbaugh will be a couple for a while.

Oh, and figure out how to move the freaking ball. The Giants were unable to stop the Niners running, and yet in crunch time, ASmith was tossing the ball around the yard with abandon. :L

Still, a better than expected year from the Niners. Too bad it ended a game short of the goal.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the game hinged on KW's fumbles, and that fumble non-call against the Giants.

The 49ers absolutely have to get some wide receivers in this draft, and some depth at the O-line. Looks like Smith and Harbaugh will be a couple for a while.

Oh, and figure out how to move the freaking ball. The Giants were unable to stop the Niners running, and yet in crunch time, ASmith was tossing the ball around the yard with abandon. :L

Still, a better than expected year from the Niners. Too bad it ended a game short of the goal.

This.

As horrible an outcome as that was, what an absolutely AWESOME season!

And, BTW, I hope Williams get cut soon. Have I mentioned that yet?

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this season, the 9ers are 14-2 when i watch the game with my dad. 0-2 when i dont, now. i blame this loss on buffalo wild wings for making me work tonight. lol.

but, as bad as Williams played today, he also had some big games for us. i refuse to sit quietly as he becomes the 9er's Whiteside.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this season, the 9ers are 14-2 when i watch the game with my dad. 0-2 when i dont, now. i blame this loss on buffalo wild wings for making me work tonight. lol.

but, as bad as Williams played today, he also had some big games for us. i refuse to sit quietly as he becomes the 9er's Whiteside.

I am a believer of "team wins" and "team losses". But this game completely rebuffs that philosophy. Both the Giants and Niners played a hell of a game. But take away "The Knee" the game likely would not have even been in OT. Than his feather hold on the ball in OT sealed the deal right there.

He had a nice return after "The Knee", but he needed more than just a 30 yard return to negate the turnover.

Scott Norwood was one of the best kickers in the game, and he was banished for less. Mitch Williams is/was a complete d-bag, but his "error" was far less.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The entire fucking loss rests squarely on Ed fucking Hockulee's shoulders.

THAT WAS A FUCKING FUMBLE, and ANYONE who watched the game knows it. When they showed the replay at the Stick, every Giant fan around me was distraught because they KNEW the game was over right there.

It just fucking sucks to lose on a call. Fans worst nightmare. :arg::arg:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that without that blown call, KW never gets a chance to fumble another punt....