• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 Championship Weekend Results - Final Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing. My team was pretty darn health this year.

The guys that were injured I lost for the season and never had to think twice about (Donovan Greene (1st injury of the season) Gabe Ervin, Andrel Anthony.

I never had to worry about the mystery injuries or the week to week injuries that linger where it looks like a guy will return the next week and doesn't BS that goes on with college football. Made the season a lot less of a headache with the injury frustration. I think other then Worthy the last week of the season I had really no "non season ending" injuries to my players that made starting decisions tough on me.

Meanwhile I loved on Twitter to see if my 5th qb was healthy cause 1-4 weren’t….

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2024 year of the Q!! I can smell it.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day after the final day of Soul 12 season and only two active people add a comment?

We may have to re- think change next year. Do people care?
I still enjoy the league and college football. Work + 2 young kids makes it harder for me to be as active as I wish I was. Back in the day I used to lock in at 9 AM on Saturdays and watch all day long... those days are long gone unfortunately.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still enjoy the league and college football. Work + 2 young kids makes it harder for me to be as active as I wish I was. Back in the day I used to lock in at 9 AM on Saturdays and watch all day long... those days are long gone unfortunately.

You need a 3rd kid. Or give Q two. It may help him focus in Soul 12.

Navin101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care! I'll be back stronger next year. This years been hectic with me and the woman having our first baby back in May, infants make doing other things tough! lol.
I only have one and he's 6 and my wife and I are still always so very tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.