• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Bucco's vs Flailing Champs 8/9

HarbaughHooey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nice. We get RF Nate again.

Beltran in LF would be my choice when he comes back.

*NN's faulty logic, facing the Pirates on a 1 game winning is much better than the team that lost 10 straight...advantage Giants!

Seems like it worked again.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like it worked again.

Only an idiot would see SSS that way. There's this douchebag over on the Disney board named NolanNonsense who is JUST the type of fool that would say something like that to get attention.

But, he's just a lonely old attention whore, I'm sure you're a much more level headed guy. :fear:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only an idiot would see SSS that way. There's this douchebag over on the Disney board named NolanNonsense who is JUST the type of fool that would say something like that to get attention.

But, he's just a lonely old attention whore, I'm sure you're a much more level headed guy. :fear:

Rep.

:nod:

HarbaughHooey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Don't you hate it though when a team comes into town on a long losing streak? I always think "they are bound to snap out of it sometime".

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Classic!

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That was wonderful hahaha