• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 8-13 Bay Bridge Series - Game 1

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's an emergency bench option with Panda down a few days. I expect Garcia will be sent back down in a couple of days (assuming Panda is healthy enough to play) for a relief pitcher. The team is down to a 7 man bullpen and they've not carried that few for very long.

Baggs thinks Panda will go on IL. Agreed about Garcia going down in a few days.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walks in a run.

3-2 Giants

A's showing a lot of patience at the plate.

32 pitches for Fresh Prince this inning.
He wants to make it as close as possible and work himself into a couple of days rest? (Maybe he misses those extra days off early in the season).

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Panda goes on the IL, then Garcia may stay up. Panda's trip to the IL probably makes room for Burch Smith.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Panda goes on the IL, then Garcia may stay up. Panda's trip to the IL probably makes room for Burch Smith.
Just saw the Twitter posts you shared on Current Roster. Since Avelino will be up, Garcia will be sent down as soon as Rodriguez or Webb comes up. Then again, we are talking about Zaidi, there will probably be 4 or 5 other players being moved that same day.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 games out in the lost column is a tall order

That's where we are now...and with 7 teams chasing 2 spots, and we are in last. I mean, come on...

Fun to at least be in the mix and have the games matter though. 42 left to play, it'll take a miracle....but miracles happen every so often.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where we are now...and with 7 teams chasing 2 spots, and we are in last. I mean, come on...

Fun to at least be in the mix and have the games matter though. 42 left to play, it'll take a miracle....but miracles happen every so often.

i'm down with the challenge, but 5 gm down in the lost column is more imposing than 3.5gbl. we've got to play lights out and others will need to stumble. but why not :suds:

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the meaning of this emoji/gif?

Forgive my ignorance.
There is a prominent poster here who is one of God's Chosen People, who is rightfully proud of any Giant who is of the same heritage. Currently, that is Kevin Pillar. So, the emoji is code for him.

However, I don't read Hebrew (a language far more precise than English, or any other language, I'm told), and I would be curious what the meaning is of the specific characters in the emoji.

"EZ all good", perhaps?

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a prominent poster here who is one of God's Chosen People, who is rightfully proud of any Giant who is of the same heritage. Currently, that is Kevin Pillar. So, the emoji is code for him.

However, I don't read Hebrew (a language far more precise than English, or any other language, I'm told), and I would be curious what the meaning is of the specific characters in the emoji.

"EZ all good", perhaps?
Aye aye aye!!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"EZ all good", perhaps?
I think it means “ITZ all good”

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"EZ all good", perhaps?

Looks like the word is either חלכ (men) or הלכ (manner, mood). Can't tell whether the letter on the right is Cheit or Heh.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the word is either חלכ (men) or הלכ (manner, mood). Can't tell whether the letter on the right is Cheit or Heh.
The forum thinks it means kvetch. Yiddish for bitch about, loosely.