• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GDT 7/5 Giants ALL IN @ Padres

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RF Pence

1B Belt

C Posey

3B Sandoval

LF Morse

CF Blanco

SS Crawford

2B Panik

P Hudson

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heart that this thread was ignored!

:clap::clap:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Padres raise but Giants come over the top to take the pot 5-3

The Giants seized the day and won a gut check game in San Diego in 10 innings 5-3. Just when it seemed the whole world was falling down around them the Band of Brothers stood tall and played a hellava game.

It started with Babe Blanco who muscled up that small frame of his for a 406 ft. solo shot to right. Hudson really pitched well and kept the Padres off balance most of his 6 innings out on the bump. Hudson's line was impressive...6 IP 1R 1 ER 0 BB 4 SO. He kept the Giants in the game and left with a 2-1 lead.

San Diego raised the stakes in the 7th inning taking a 3-2 lead scoring those two runs off Machi. Into the 9th we went with all of Giants nation hoping for something good to happen. That's when the force entered the game in the form of Michael Morse. He stepped up and launched a rocket to the upper reaches of the upper deck, a tremendous blast that might of penetrated a concrete block if it was there. Morse threw his arms to the sky and pounded his helmet like a Spartan warrior coming home from winning a battle.

The game was tied as we headed to the bottom of the 9th. Romo came in and needed a shutdown inning to get the team back into the dugout to hit. After a lead off double a ball was hit up the middle headed for center when a flash flew across the screen. It was Crawford who saved the day with a tremendous play to throw out the runner. Romo then battled out of the inning for the dramatic 10th inning to happen.

Pence sparked the team with a hustle double ( I love the hustle double) and as Brandon Belt stepped to the plate he had the look that he would not be denied. He then tore into a pitch and sent it way back....a way back...and gone for a two run HR . Welcome back Brandon Belt.The Giants had come over the top hitting the river card to take home the money. Posey followed with another hustle double ( Did I mention I love the hustle double). The energy and the sparks had returned to this Giants team just in the nick of time.

Casillia finished it up and the Giants were back in the win column closing the Dodgers lead to 1/2 game who lost in Colorado today. It was a great win a win to celebrate tonight but it's back to the grind tomorrow to take the series behind Lincecum who has been masterful of late. The joy seems to be back as the Giants stacked their winning chips today and remember folks don't forget to tip the dealers.

Go Giants !! :yes:

:suds::clap::first::grouphug::thrasher::boxing:

on youtube...

Rounders- Mike vs. KGB PT 2

Last edited by a moderator: