• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4.5.21 Giants @ Padres

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems like not so bad news
The initial concern was that it was something much worse. I do wonder if the Padres are pushing for a quick return because of the money involved (which, if true, is a bit ironic because it may actally cause them to lose more money, long term, on this investment).

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no doctor, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't have surgery either this season or this winter. That ain't getting better with just rest.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no doctor, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't have surgery either this season or this winter. That ain't getting better with just rest.
I'm no doctor either but it could be one of those injuries that won't get worse with playing out the season and/or delaying surgery until the offseason. It will be interesting to see if it affect his performance.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no doctor either but it could be one of those injuries that won't get worse with playing out the season and/or delaying surgery until the offseason. It will be interesting to see if it affect his performance.
I think an injury of his type, with his swing....it's inevitable that playing will re-injure it.

Not wishing that, but I think that's the way to plan. He'll probably have to change his swing. Not sure how that will work out.