• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (61) - 2/26 Sharks at Wild - 3:00PM

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting ending to the road trip.

Like I said before, Sharks will be last in the Pacific within the week, guaranteed.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Wilson needs to take out the trash, i.e. Colin White, Torrey Mitchell, etc.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am ashamed to be a fan of this team. Logan Couture, our best player gets wrecked three times and nobody does anything about it, nobody throws their weight around and then to top it off, they lose. Fucking disgusting. Logan Couture should be traded for another overpaid, underachieving "superstar", this team doesn't deserve LoCo.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we all don't like it, but whether you are ready or not this team is heading for a boston red sox collapse. Every team fighting for a playoff spot is red hot. Dallas, Colorado, Anaheim, Los Angeles(at least they made a trade...)

Now Couture is injured and it's getting uglier by the minute. What the F*CK is with this team not playing 60 minute games? As soon as they get a lead they blow it, that has been the norm this year and you'd think they'd be sick of that happening. And for christ sakes, why can they never pull in an equilizer goal or a game winner?? The confidence with this team is next to nothing and with a month to go, the chances of making the playoffs are darker each day.

Then again shouldn't we be happy if they miss the playoffs? Maybe DW, Thornton and Marleau will finally leave this franchise in peace and we can see a real team play one day.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks blow leads of 2-0 and 3-2 to a team that's 12th in the conference, giving up two late goals, to finish the trip 2-6-1 while letting Couture get the shit beat out of him with no punishment in return. No worries, though, the playoff spot is already reserved. :rolleyes:

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm tired of making excuses for this team........They need an overhaul....

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we all don't like it, but whether you are ready or not this team is heading for a boston red sox collapse. Every team fighting for a playoff spot is red hot. Dallas, Colorado, Anaheim, Los Angeles(at least they made a trade...)

Now Couture is injured and it's getting uglier by the minute. What the F*CK is with this team not playing 60 minute games? As soon as they get a lead they blow it, that has been the norm this year and you'd think they'd be sick of that happening. And for christ sakes, why can they never pull in an equilizer goal or a game winner?? The confidence with this team is next to nothing and with a month to go, the chances of making the playoffs are darker each day.

Then again shouldn't we be happy if they miss the playoffs? Maybe DW, Thornton and Marleau will finally leave this franchise in peace and we can see a real team play one day.

That would be the main positive of missing the playoffs, shaking the fucking lethargy/complacency out of the organization and moving it in another direction.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad day to be a Shark fan, :sad:

Doug can't make a move to help this team now, ugh!

Let's hope Couture & TMac are ok.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phoenix Coyotes lose players to free agency every year, yet there they are in first place now. Dave Tippett and his staff are far superior to TMac and his staff. He gets the most out of nothing. It is an absolute crime for the Sharks to be behind the Yotes this late in the season with the talent they have. Thankfully I missed another game today. I only saw only parts of the Tampa, Washington, and Toronto games on this trip. The team is flat out boring to watch.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to place an avatar bet to back that up?

Not really... because I don't know the exact time frame... unless you want to make it "the Sharks will be in last place in the Pacific sometime between today and the end of the season". :p

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has got to be one of the worst road trips for the Sharks.
2-6-1 might as well be 2-7.
Murray, Handzus, Couture, TMac,*Moore all hurt. *plus Doug's one trade he has made, has had zero effect on this team.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to another season of falling short once again my fellow Sharks fans. As long as Joe Thornton is the "leader" of this team, they will go nowhere. Boston figured it out, they traded this bum 7 years ago and guess what happened...they won a Stanley Cup. The culture of this team needs to be changed and that starts with getting rid of the guys that are just happy to be here.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to another season of falling short once again my fellow Sharks fans. As long as Joe Thornton is the "leader" of this team, they will go nowhere. Boston figured it out, they traded this bum 7 years ago and guess what happened...they won a Stanley Cup. The culture of this team needs to be changed and that starts with getting rid of the guys that are just happy to be here.

It will happen eventually. We will just have to put up with more painful losses until that point is reached, hopefully in the near future. Until then, it will be tough to absorb the same old script seen with this team over the last few seasons. Can't root for any other team, though. Just can't do it.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Coach McClellan is ok.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets worse... Sharks plane stuck in Minnesota due to mechanical failures so they're spending the night there and flying back tomorrow instead.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets worse... Sharks plane stuck in Minnesota due to mechanical failures so they're spending the night there and flying back tomorrow instead.

I guess we can say thank you AGAIN! To the Hockey Gods for all of this great Sharks Hockey lately.

Well maybe some players won't be joining the team on the flight?