• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (61) - 2/26 Sharks at Wild - 3:00PM

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can say thank you AGAIN! To the Hockey Gods for all of this great Sharks Hockey lately.

Well maybe some players won't be joining the team on the flight?

Nah, they'd just be (potentially) told that they've been traded at 33,000 ft. tomorrow!

(yeah, right.. as if there's any chance Dougie makes a trade...)

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can say thank you AGAIN! To the Hockey Gods for all of this great Sharks Hockey lately.

Well maybe some players won't be joining the team on the flight?

I'm fine if they leave Thornton behind. :D

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be weird to be sitting on the plane as a player and then get tapped on the arm to meet Doug in the back of the plane. That must be a weird feeling to be traded on the flight home.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*looks up*

where has the sky gone?

(must have fallen off the face of the Earth during the road trip)

SportsTIPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Watching this game makes you realize that the Sharks have a leadership and dressing room problem. No Shark came in to defend Couture, and THE TEAM didn't respond to Todd's high stick injury. I personally was surprised that Clowe didn't step up for Couture, but it makes you wonder if Clowe is tired of having to stick up for everyone all the time.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin White is making me long for the Wallin/Huskins era :(

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why we keep putting Colin White Turd out there is beyond me. I'd much rather see Vandermeer take his spot. It really pisses me off that they are so in love with old crappy defensemen and refuse to bench them. First Wallin and Huskins and now this pile of shit. WHY?????????

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why we keep putting Colin White Turd out there is beyond me. I'd much rather see Vandermeer take his spot. It really pisses me off that they are so in love with old crappy defensemen and refuse to bench them. First Wallin and Huskins and now this pile of shit. WHY?????????

... because Dougie was an elite defenseman himself so he just knows talent? Duh.

(but yeah, in all seriousness, I will never comprehend...)

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

White makes Wallin and Huskins look like Lidstrom and Weber.
I was happy when they signed him and thought he could be a solid 5 or 6, but I had no clue his level of play had dropped this much. I really don't think you can find many D-men in the league worse than him.
Like many others here, I have no idea how the hell he is in the lineup and Vandy is playing forward. How many times do you have to see the same train wreck over and over again before you do something about it.
I don't bitch too much about the coaching or GM, but fix this problem already...

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Watching this game makes you realize that the Sharks have a leadership and dressing room problem. No Shark came in to defend Couture, and THE TEAM didn't respond to Todd's high stick injury. I personally was surprised that Clowe didn't step up for Couture, but it makes you wonder if Clowe is tired of having to stick up for everyone all the time.

Well, the dressing room cancer has been on the team since about 2004. Never has changed and never will until the team gets blown up and starts all over.