• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 6.21.14 Paniking in Arizona

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Perez or Pagan or Morse there's no outfielders to sub in. Posey will probably play first. Greg Papa said Hicks was taking fly balls today...

Panik apparently is getting a start tomorrow.

Need a gem from our ace.

That's gotta be why Boch is changing his mind with Pagan going to the DL. You can't play with a short bench in the NL, and the Giants will only have Colvin, Blanco and Pence available tomorrow.

Sounds like Panik is going to get his fair shot, from what I've read Boch plans on giving him the lion's share of time at second.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he cant play D. That is his prob. He is a DH, and even AL teams are moving away from the full-time DH position (basically). If he doesn't learn to use leather, he ain't making it.

Maybe PTMFB needs to go to Fresno and teach the kid all the proper uses of leather.

He's a 3B by trade. He looked good in Spring Training when I was there (until he got hurt). Seems to have a good arm at 3rd, but I can see the leather may be an issue. Perhaps 1B is an easier position than the Hot Corner?

Belt should be back soon, but with all the injuries, why not give the kid a call? Or do we call up Minicozzi, or Ishi? Or another OF? Or the Susser to backup Hacktor while Buster moves to 1B?

Sounds like Morse will be OK with a day off, so this is moot.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tying run at second. A single ties it

Hotel.com commercial?

Captain_Obvious_New%20Feature_618x357.jpg

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also to note: every single post tzill made on this thread included the word 'shit', even when he was AB.

Yahweh help him when the Giants as a team are bad again in a few years...

Libel!!

Post #80,