• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Lions

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no arguement, your arguement is that all QB's should have the 6th sense and don't use their eyes to scan the field and pressure at all which just shows ignorance.

No one is saying they "watch" anyway but if you don't think they scan the field with your eyes then you are simply clueless and not worth me having this conversation with.

The fact that you think that QB's never use their eyes to see where pressure is coming from along with going through their progressions shows just how little you know about the position. I'm done talking to you about this because you simply have no clue and too stubburn to realize it.

I'm gonna enjoy the game and not go back and forth with some clueless dude who just wants to argue. I suggest you watch the game too.

QBs feel pressure in the pocket. On Smith's TD to Walker last week he felt pressure from his right, stepped without taking his eyes off his reads, and threw a strike. This is what good QBs do. They feel pressure, meneuver in and/or leave the pocket, without staring at the pass-rusher.

The idea that QBs don't feel pressure in the pocket but have to see it is beyond ludicrous. No QB would ever be efficient if that was the case. QBs need to keep their eyes on the WRs and progressions, not the pass-rush. How you are not understanding this is unfathomable to me.

Are you sure you're not the one who didn't play football?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn ginn lost his footing alittle, if he didnt he could have had the lead block

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gore needs to put that in.

As for the Harbaugh penalty, who cares? With the new KO rules, in a dome, a kickoff from the 35 is a TB anyway. It ended up being a 0 yard penalty.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man thats a close one!

dez

Town Drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIVE IT TO SOP!!!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they review that, it really looked like when Dixon fell, the ball fell on the goalline, that should be a TD

Or do they even bother since they have 2 more tries?

Or, would they rule it that his forearm was down before the ball crossed at the 1 inch line?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's close looks like the tip of the ball may have crossed the line before he was down.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn ginn lost his footing alittle, if he didnt he could have had the lead block

I don't know, asking Ginn to block is like asking Trent Dilfer to throw a pass on a dime - not gonna happen.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore needs to put that in.

As for the Harbaugh penalty, who cares? With the new KO rules, in a dome, a kickoff from the 35 is a TB anyway. It ended up being a 0 yard penalty.

I agree...way to much emotion over that play.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs feel pressure in the pocket. On Smith's TD to Walker last week he felt pressure from his right, stepped without taking his eyes off his reads, and threw a strike. This is what good QBs do. They feel pressure, meneuver in and/or leave the pocket, without staring at the pass-rusher.

The idea that QBs don't feel pressure in the pocket but have to see it is beyond ludicrous. No QB would ever be efficient if that was the case. QBs need to keep their eyes on the WRs and progressions, not the pass-rush. How you are not understanding this is unfathomable to me.

Are you sure you're not the one who didn't play football?

Not even gonna read that, it's just more BS from you. I'm done with your clueless ass, it's clear you've never been on the field before and not really worth my time. Keep wasting your time though, I'm not reading any more of your BS. It's clear the only football you've ever played is madden to think that the QB's never look at the pressure shows just how little you know about what actually goes on, on the field. You have a fan's perspective and it shows.

Keep believing QB's have the 6th sense though lol ;)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even gonna read that, it's just more BS from you. I'm done with your clueless ass, it's clear you've never been on the field before and not really worth my time. Keep wasting your time though, I'm not reading any more of your BS.

Keep believing QB's have the 6th sense though lol ;)

The guy who thinks QBs look at the pass-rush instead of the WRs is accusing me of not playing football again.

The irony here is hilarious.