• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Buccs

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week, came back from 3 scores to win it...

today, total blowout....

next week?????????

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get the Lions on a short week....however, we get the East Coast frequent flyer miles again.....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get the Lions on a short week....however, we get the East Coast frequent flyer miles again.....

yeah back to back games when the opponent is on short rest(thank you NFL)...

Detroit is more midwest(i know what you meant) so I don't think it should be that much of a trouble.

Just like i don't consider Ohio East coast.....(i live in the east coast lol)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah back to back games when the opponent is on short rest(thank you NFL)...

Detroit is more midwest(i know what you meant) so I don't think it should be that much of a trouble.

Just like i don't consider Ohio East coast.....(i live in the east coast lol)

I agree they are midwest, but they are east coast time....so distance wise it's not NY, but time zone wise it is.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbaugh effect has 49ers relevant again - NFC West Blog - ESPN

How detailed is Harbaugh? Let us count a few of the ways:

***8226;Practice management: Harbaugh manages practice time periods himself instead of using the large on-field clocks conventional in the NFL, the better to control the pace of how the 49ers operate.

***8226;Game-day operations. In years past, 49ers coaches relied upon team executive Paraag Marathe to oversee the decision-making process for instant replay. Harbaugh has his coaches handling that aspect from the booth.

***8226;Meeting immersion: Harbaugh isn't the first head coach to spend time in meetings outside his primary area of expertise, but he takes it to the extreme -- including attendance at the 8:45 a.m. special-teams meetings Tuesday through Saturday.

***8226;Player interaction: Harbaugh regularly leaves the practice field with players from varied position groups, seeking a first-hand feel for the locker room. He gives up his first-class seat on the team plane, preferring instead to sit with players.

***8226;Pronunciation guide: Harbaugh took time during his postgame news conference to rather emphatically correct a reporter's pronunciation of nose tackle Ricky Jean-Francois' name. A bit abrasive of the head coach? Sure, but he couldn't let it slide.

------------------

Smith has passed for 15 touchdowns with only two interceptions over his last 10 starts, winning seven of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Smith is playing like we hoped he would 6 years ago! The offense is making explosive plays. The Defense is playing very strong best PPG average in the NFC and making sacks and picks. 3rd down conversion continues to slow the team down. Great effort Go 49ers!!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
true, i thought the rage in the off season was kinda ridiculous, but so far it looks like we made the right moves.

i agree, but the 'rage' continues EVERY off-season.

as this team gets better, timing on high end FA's will improve.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was stunned to say the least. I've not seen a 49er team play with this much confidence since the 90s. Complete domination of both sides of the line of scrimmage, defense not only making plays, and knocking MFers out but scoring points as well. Imaginative play calling and fine execution by the offense adn throwing the ball down the middle to the Tight Ends; imagine that? I'm trying not to get too excited but this grin has not left my face since yesterday.