• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (4) - 10/17 Ducks at Sharks - 7:30PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a stinker. And to have that ass Perry score the game winner. Here's to hoping Havlat can come back and change things.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and 7 here they come after this roadtrip.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and 7 here they come after this roadtrip.

I actually think the roadtrip is the best thing that can happen right now. Just get them on the road. Bond, think about nothing but the next game. Get them out of the home crowd boos.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We should be 4-0 right now, we are playing really well." - Joe Thornton

I'm not kidding...he actually just said that...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate re-stating the obvious over and over but, yeah, it's just not a very good team at all right now.

This is the personnel they have to get it done with so they either get their shit together and remember how to play hockey or it's going to be ugly. (duh)

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no way... please tell me you're joking?

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there was ever a deserving time to use this smiley.

:L

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your team sucks, Burns is fun to watch - equal parts brilliant and frustrating. As a Wild fan, he was about all I cared to watch the past three seasons.

If you expect to make the playoffs, Burns can be a liability (at times, it's pretty obvious).

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I decided to cut out after only 10 mins. Amazing how the Sharks make mediocre goalies look like Vezina candidates over and over and over again. The count is up to 3 so far this year.

I'm done watching until the Sharks start actually playing hockey. You can call me a bad fan or whatever you want, but right now it's just a waste of time to watch this.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wait till about game 15 before you belly aching bitches call it a season lol. That pansey errr powerplay needs alot of practice. Other parts of their game are starting to get cleaned up so thats encouraging.

They are clearly lacking one more forward in the bottom 4, that will take care of a lot of problems via trade.

Im not buying the hot goalie bullshit from Randy and Poo, Hiller yes, Elliot and Ellis not so much. There are parts of thier game coming around

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a sniper on Jumbo's line. Bring Little Joe back to 2nd line with Couture and Clowe. None of 4 lines are clicking right now. Chemistry is what the Sharks are lacking. We will be fine as time goes on.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
just got back...

BOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!! they didnt score a singe earned, real goal. Ducks put one in their own net and two DOG penalties. The lack of depth of front is scary.

The sharks could be 2-10 before havlat plays a game, and even then, they are one other injury from disaster. Wingels, mitchell, or mcginn in the top 6 is just simply not gunna work. They need, not one, but two, or possibly 3 real scorers on this team. They dont need superstars, but they need manny's, higgins', or whatever 3rd line threats they can dig up.

Also, you know the fact that patty played nearly 27 mins, and jumbo and pavs 24+ each is gunna take its toll. Obviously Tmac has ZERO faith in the bottom 6 (aside from handzus). Its an unsustainable path the sharks are on and having those forwards play those kind of minutes is inviting injury and fatigue.

I hate to say it at game 4, because, well, there are 78 more to go, but dougie better not wait until december. He needs to figure something out to get some scoring depth and fast.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just got back...

BOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!! they didnt score a singe earned, real goal. Ducks put one in their own net and two DOG penalties. The lack of depth of front is scary.

The sharks could be 2-10 before havlat plays a game, and even then, they are one other injury from disaster. Wingels, mitchell, or mcginn in the top 6 is just simply not gunna work. They need, not one, but two, or possibly 3 real scorers on this team. They dont need superstars, but they need manny's, higgins', or whatever 3rd line threats they can dig up.

Also, you know the fact that patty played nearly 27 mins, and jumbo and pavs 24+ each is gunna take its toll. Obviously Tmac has ZERO faith in the bottom 6 (aside from handzus). Its an unsustainable path the sharks are on and having those forwards play those kind of minutes is inviting injury and fatigue.

I hate to say it at game 4, because, well, there are 78 more to go, but dougie better not wait until december. He needs to figure something out to get some scoring depth and fast.

2-10? They are going to win a game and lose 7 more between now and friday?

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

... meanwhile, 29 GMs are sitting there laughing their asses off and waiting for Dougie to call them so they can ask for Couture for 3rd line wings. :L

It's going to be impossible to find good players for cheap right now.. that ship has sailed long ago.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just get harbaugh in there he'll get this shit turned around.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
... meanwhile, 29 GMs are sitting there laughing their asses off and waiting for Dougie to call them so they can ask for Couture for 3rd line wings. :L

It's going to be impossible to find good players for cheap right now.. that ship has sailed long ago.

Im pretty sure they had a good player that was cheap, he even took a home town discount, then they shipped him to Minn for that stud muffin Dman that you have to snag up when u get a great trade opportunitylike that...

Who was liking Dougies moves this offseason and saying this is the best roster they ever had again?? Can you guys please stand up so I can bitch slap ya? lmao

I bet this guy :stevie: would play better hockey then some of the guys on the roster right now.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think they missed the league memo that said the season has started. They're still in preseason mode. These are all do-overs, right?