• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (4) - 10/17 Ducks at Sharks - 7:30PM

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's not harsh when its true, i like braun and his ability to walk the blue linr but if he is only good for 10minutes a night what good is he. Rushing defensive prospects when they arent ready always leads to disaster see jeff jillison.

You dont trade your beat skating and positinal defenseman for a 3rd liner and bring up a guy who cant do even a 3rd of what vlasic does

I would agree not to rush him. But he isnt exactly a little lamb. he played all 4 years in college and this is his 3rd year pro. He should be close to ready to stick with the big club. hey, before they signed white, he was penciled in, so there was obviously some faith in him. I admit that, for now, its better for his development to play 20+ mins/nite in worcester, but come Mid november or december, he should be ready. I personally dont mind taking a little risk if the reward potential is high.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree not to rush him. But he isnt exactly a little lamb. he played all 4 years in college and this is his 3rd year pro. He should be close to ready to stick with the big club. hey, before they signed white, he was penciled in, so there was obviously some faith in him. I admit that, for now, its better for his development to play 20+ mins/nite in worcester, but come Mid november or december, he should be ready. I personally dont mind taking a little risk if the reward potential is high.

Yeah, behind Huskins and Wallin.

Kork's right on this one. Vlasic's value is higher than any 3rd liner they could trade for. Braun being ready to step in (and he isn't) is moot.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good to see nothing changes around here...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah! We missed you, Cmon... Did you sort out the PC problems (was it? I forget, sorry... senile)?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hah! We missed you, Cmon... Did you sort out the PC problems (was it? I forget, sorry... senile)?

Motherboard was fried. Still haven't gotten my phone back though.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're back, Cmon. Havlat comes in and the Sharks are undefeated. Coincidince?