• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (36) - 1/4 Sharks at Ducks - 7:00PM

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I was coming here to post "let's score ONE fucking goal in SoCal this year, eh?", they score 2!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks games typically start at 7:00
You think you have it bad, I have to watch the Ducks broadcast.
That said I am having a hard time watching this game. A Ducks win is good for the Kings, and my wife will be happy, but I always want the Ducks to lose.

:drama:

Tell me about it... I always have to put up with Hayward's shit while watching Sharks games down here in LA since the Sharks feed is blacked out on my NHL Center Ice, and God is it ever so painful... :L

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks fans seem to travel well to Anaheim. I know they do the annual infestation trip down there but they always seem to have a good presence.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats what im thinking as well, Tampa needs a goalie and a Dman. But he cant trade him without playing him.

A spin o ramma on Burns not impressive

I think Tampa would prefer someone like Harding. They need someone that can be a starter for them beyond this season not a half season stop gap. IMO Niitty will go to a team looking for a solid back up or a team wanting a 1A-1B starter situation for the remainder of the year.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good Burn is back!

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe shoots Joe scored!!!!!!!!!!!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to knock some of Bobby Ryan's teeth out. Pussies need to learn how to stand up for a teammate. There wasn't even the obligatory bump into him, talk a little shit, and give him a face wash.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Win, glad the Sharks pulled it off

I approve!:smile:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a damn win against the Ducks.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give some love to the PK. They came up huge on the double minor and the late Murray penalty. A bit lucky to get two ANA shots ring off the post but still feels good to finally beat these guys.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Tampa would prefer someone like Harding. They need someone that can be a starter for them beyond this season not a half season stop gap. IMO Niitty will go to a team looking for a solid back up or a team wanting a 1A-1B starter situation for the remainder of the year.

Maybe a 3 way with Minnie/Tampa/Shanks lol

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to knock some of Bobby Ryan's teeth out. Pussies need to learn how to stand up for a teammate. There wasn't even the obligatory bump into him, talk a little shit, and give him a face wash.

+1

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. C. Perry (Ducks - RW): Goals: 1, Assists: 0

2. M. Vlasic (Sharks - D): Goals: 0, Assists: 0

3. C. Fowler (Ducks - D): Goals: 0, Assists: 0

Hayward must have picked the three stars.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me about it... I always have to put up with Hayward's shit while watching Sharks games down here in LA since the Sharks feed is blacked out on my NHL Center Ice, and God is it ever so painful... :L

I didn't watch this game last night but I did have NHLN on TV and they did a few "live look-ins" on the Sharks/Ducks game from the Ducks broadcast. The first one I saw was where Winchester and Ferriero scored. The guy had absolutely zero good things to say about the Sharks. He called Winchester's shot harmless and said it should have been stopped by Hiller. Winchester's shot was a fucking laser that might have tipped off of Fowler's stick. Not an easy save by any means. The last look-in was when Ryan drove Demers into the boards late in the game and Hayward was defending the hit saying it shouldn't be a penalty. What a fucktard. I can't imagine having to listen to that jackass for 82 games. Right after that they cut back to the NHLN studio and they were like well we're both gonna have to disagree with Hayward on that one. Guy's so biased it's unbelievable.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch this game last night but I did have NHLN on TV and they did a few "live look-ins" on the Sharks/Ducks game from the Ducks broadcast. The first one I saw was where Winchester and Ferriero scored. The guy had absolutely zero good things to say about the Sharks. He called Winchester's shot harmless and said it should have been stopped by Hiller. Winchester's shot was a fucking laser that might have tipped off of Fowler's stick. Not an easy save by any means. The last look-in was when Ryan drove Demers into the boards late in the game and Hayward was defending the hit saying it shouldn't be a penalty. What a fucktard. I can't imagine having to listen to that jackass for 82 games. Right after that they cut back to the NHLN studio and they were like well we're both gonna have to disagree with Hayward on that one. Guy's so biased it's unbelievable.

The guy shouldn't even be complaining, Hiller has been so good against the Sharks and one goal he lets in, complains? What a real piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator: