• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT #9 - Feb 4th Sharks at Ducks - 7:00PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn aggressive save by the ANA goalie. Thought for sure Patty was going to score there. Can't remember the last 3on5 goal for the Sharks.

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has our offense become so bad? I don't understand. Is it the line shifting?

CJdublé

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We had some chances, but just couldn't bury them. PK looked great and I think once we find the lines we want and get Burns and Boyle healthy we will be fine. We are 7-1-1, hopefully we can smack the crap out of Chicago tomorrow.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so odd how opposing backup goalies always have good games versus the Sharks? Sharks deserved a point tonight the way they played. That goal off the backboard hurt.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side our PK looks really good. On the other hand, our streaky offense left the building. I think that our lack of scoring depth is showing. Teams can just key in on the top two lines and know that we can't put points on the board.

Although our PP disappeared as well. This was the team that I was worried was going to show up after the lockout. I hope they get their shit back together quickly.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On the bright side our PK looks really good. On the other hand, our streaky offense left the building. I think that our lack of scoring depth is showing. Teams can just key in on the top two lines and know that we can't put points on the board.

Although our PP disappeared as well. This was the team that I was worried was going to show up after the lockout. I hope they get their shit back together quickly.

Yeah these last 3 games should be worrisome for fans and the GM alike, its not like they played well and lost. If they played well and lost its one thing, but theyve been trending down. Completely abandoned the system that was working

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the size of the ice has anything to do with it. A lot of the top guys were playing in Europe on the bigger ice surfaces where skating and cycling are naturally a bigger part of the game.

They come back here and start standing around and looking to stand, pass and shoot.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't really care about this game (49ers loss still hurt too much to care about how the Sharks did) but figured they'd lose for sure. Anaheim just has their number. I hate those fuckers.

Also, how many more games will it take Todd to figure out that the fucking Blend-A-Line shit he pulls isn't going to work?

Or at least, try to use your brain a little when pairing some people together; don't just go fully random, please.

Random thoughts:

* What on Earth was wrong with Vlasic last night? I guess it was the nightmare pairing with Stuart (those two should NEVER be paired together!) but still... looked horrendous out there.

* The PP was just pathetic. I watched all sharks PP's at 3x FF on the DVR because I knew they had zero chance of scoring on any of them.

* Wingels sucked. Not as much as Galiardi but still terrible. Is it just the fact that he's playing with Handzus or something else? The kid looks 100% lost out there.

* Handzus continues to lead all forwards in even strength ice time? Two games in a row now? Did I read that right? McLellan? Are you OK? (I actually *like* Handzus -- in the minority here -- but that ain't right).