• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (33) - 12/26 Ducks at Sharks - 7:30PM

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unpossible for Niemi to suck worse than he did tonight.

Pretty fucking annoying to lose to such a joke team like the fucking Ducks. :L x 100.

No surprise to see a post-Christmas hangover at home against worthless, garbage Anaheim. McGinn is the only one who really showed up, with captain Thornton managing to make the key mistake of the game.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, heading to bed now but had to post one more time about tonight's game (that I mostly watched while FF-ing the DVR).

This shit was inexcusable. 0-3 vs. Anaheim this year is pathetic. This fucking joke of a team now has 3 road wins this year (3-10-5) and 2 are in SJ? :L

How/why does shit like this happen, Sharks players?

Please pick teams other than the fucking Ducks to play your worst hockey of the season, Niemi.

OK, that's enough. Sorry for the extra rant. This one pissed me off and I was stuck with the Ducks feed here in LA and that Hayward loser, which made things oh so much worse.

Hey, don't blame you one bit. This loss was extra irritating because it came against the scumbag Ducks, and the Sharks are now 0-3 against that garbage so far this season. This crap continues to happen because the Sharks lack the will and desire to want to win the whole damn thing, with mental toughness continuing to be a problem. By the way, Hayward's Ducks will be watching the playoffs, which will likely include another painful exit by the Sharks.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Ducks had lost 13 straight road games. Of course when Randy mentioned that, you knew that number 14 was NOT going to happen :(

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Randy?

I hate when the Sharks lose to the f*cking ducks/aflacks!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I don't get channel 780, lol. Sounds like I missed a game I would have been frustrated watching. Oh well, I think for the first time in a long time, I'm only going to really start being worried for the final 20 games of the season. With all of the roster turnover, if they aren't starting to round into form by game 60 and be playing lights out, then and only then.....

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks just have the Sharks number for whatever reason. Next.

Well, next up are back-to-back games against Vancouver... another team that has the Sharks' number. :L

It'll be a miracle if the Sharks sniff even 1 point out of those 4, IMO.

PS. Guess who the Sharks play after these two against Vancouver! More :L.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad to say that not too long ago, these two teams Ducks and Nucks were owned by the Sharks. We used to beat these two teams almost every game during regular season.