• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (21) - 11/28 Sharks at Kings- 7:30PM

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow 0-5 on the PP..l laazzzzzyyyy...

Boyle has gotta get on the bench.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we not play our hard working players again?

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been a while since my asshole puckered like that.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really Sharks PP just sucks right now, sure Miss Seto right handed shot

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You know what I'd like to see... Marleau-Thornton-Havlat. Havlat desperately needs to get involved in the offense and tmac has gotta figure out a way to get him a goal. He has been by far and away the biggest disappointment thus far. 1 goal in 22 games is amazingly bad. I dunno how, but tmac has gotta get him involved.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any confidence in the ability of Clowe, Couture or Havlat to score a goal right now.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually love his demeanor and don't mind the seeming lack of passion. However, I dont think much of his X and O's. his PK is clear evidence of that. As is his line arrangements and his inability to prepare the boys at the start of the game. Maybe a more fiery demeanor would do the trick, but I dont think he need to scream and yell to get that point across. However, I don't see tmac getting it done thus far. He has made it to the Conf finals two years running, which is pretty impressive and difficult, but if they dont get past that hump this year, I would vote for a change. The rest of the conference is getting better and better (see chicago's stars entering their primes. Anaheim's too are entering. Edmonton is poised to be awesome if they add a top line defender or two.)

Only detroit and SJ are on the decline, but the wings have tons of top prime prospects that will keep them good for a while (nyquist, smith, tatar, jurco...). Cooch is the only top 6 forward the sharks have who is still in the his RFA years. Boyle is declining. Jumbo and patty are aging fast. The sharks have 2 or so more competitive years before a major restructuring will be needed. They need some fire...

I think the bad starts have to do with the fact that both TMac and Jumbo are so mellow. I could be wrong, but neither of them set the tone. All the players to a man (from what I've read in the Merc) swear by him always having them well prepared. It's not like every teams players say that.

As for the PK, it is terrible. Though in a lot of instances, the PK and the PP are the responsibility of the Assistant Coaches. I remember a couple of years back, the Kings were livid with (Mark Hardy I believe) because his PP or PK was so terrible.

Either way, it'll be a coaching change before it's anything else. It's easier to fire a coach then multiple players.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof that McLellan doesn't have a clue what he's doing:

Clowe is on the ice with one minute to go and the goalie out.

The same Clowe who's had one of the worst games of anyone not named Thornton out there tonight. :L

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats dav & Hawaiian. Kings were the better team tonight for sure.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that fuckin sucked. Didn't start well. Then didn't get bounces. Good night gents. Get em Thursday.