• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (21) - 11/28 Sharks at Kings- 7:30PM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyle is hurt and needs to rest, read that he has a bad knee injury.

*Braun was sent down today also.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a big article on Boyle yesterday in the paper. Right now he is his own worst critic. He admits he watches the game afterwards to critique himself but refused to do so after the Blackhawks game already knowing full well he sucked big time. Anyways, at least he admits when he stinks as he is now, refreshing as not many players do that. Hopefully he will work it out, but father time is creeping up on him and his best days may be behind him.

Love that about Boyle.

How many times have we heard Jumbo say something like "We played well and got some good chances. The goalie made some great saves. We just gotta keep doing what we're doing. I thought we played well."

Well, here's what Clowe had to say about his recent slump: “I guess you could always say ‘I feel good and the puck’s not going in’ or ‘the goalie’s making good saves,’ but it’s all about production,” Clowe said. “That’s what matters, finding a way. You’ve got to find a way,” he continued. “You’ve got to bear down."

I can't help but feel that Ryane had Jumbo in the back of his mind when he said that and deep down he thinks Jumbo is a pussy of a leader.

Filo mentioned that Todd should show a bit more fire instead of being mellow (like Jumbo) and I totally agree. However, it might be unnatural for him to conjure that type of intensity if it's artificial. Instead, I had hoped that the Sharks made Clowe the Captain to give them the ornery attitude. If there's a calmness from the coach, there should be some fire from the Captain or vice versa. We all know the Sharks can use some more fire. Jumbo wouldn't mind being stripped of the C, he's a follower anyway.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There was a big article on Boyle yesterday in the paper. Right now he is his own worst critic. He admits he watches the game afterwards to critique himself but refused to do so after the Blackhawks game already knowing full well he sucked big time. Anyways, at least he admits when he stinks as he is now, refreshing as not many players do that. Hopefully he will work it out, but father time is creeping up on him and his best days may be behind him.

Boyle is definitley tough on himself. The guy never seems happy, which isn't a bad thing.
I remember them winning the gold medal at the Olympics, and he was the only guy not smiling.