• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (18) - 11/20 Sharks at Avalanche - 5:00PM

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN!!! Marleau misses just wide. Nice feed again by Mitchell, he's had two of those, but nothing to show for it.

I agree SF, Avs probably deserve a better fate (assuming the score stays the same). They have played very well. Just needed to stay out of penalty trouble early. Other than that, they've been very good.

They have a good core, they just need a few extra pieces, but yea the penalties aren't helping, lol.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a good core, they just need a few extra pieces, but yea the penalties aren't helping, lol.

they have some damn good talent over there, that's for sure. What did you think of the Stewart-Johnson trade last year?

They'll be very good, very soon if they hold on to the right pieces.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys, Av's need to learn to show up for 60 minutes every game, they'll learn.. Sharks were good tonight and Griess was Very good!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, EJ drills McGinn. McGinn must be chirping out there, because he's a lightning rod out there. Ginner draws second penalty in a row.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have some damn good talent over there, that's for sure. What did you think of the Stewart-Johnson trade last year?

They'll be very good, very soon if they hold on to the right pieces.

They needed to keep Stewart but oh well. Not impressed with Johnson..

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys, Av's need to learn to show up for 60 minutes every game, they'll learn.. Sharks were good tonight and Griess was Very good!

Good game man.....and more importantly, good luck and good health to the nephew.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid win for the Sharks. Not a superb effort and things were iffy there for a bit of the third, but the Sharks get some slack because this was the 2nd leg of a back to back. Those are always difficult no matter who the opponent is.

Good game SF13! The Avs have a boatload of talent. Good luck again for your nephew.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better than the Dallas/Colorado b2b trip last season where the Sharks lost both in OT after coughing up 2 goal leads in the third period.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whoo: Sharks Win :whoo:

Marleau with a hat trick

Now that's a triple threat!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Burns should be giving Vlasic some of his salary, hes largely helping me forget Burns sucks so bad

Cmon now. Burns has played pretty good since the Rangers game. Part of the reason Vlasic is producing offensively now is because of Burns improved positioning and decision making as well as his play in his own zone.

It's kind of funny, I've been thrilled with Burns' defensive play since the Rags game but disappointed with him offensively.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks continue to have great 2nd periods. What is this about? Does it always take them 1 period to rev up, then they own the 2nd, then play a defensive 3rd. Whatever works just improve the PK.

Vlasic is a fantasy option? There are still a few things I'd like to see more from him to consider him an offensive weapon. His passing accuracy and his puck skills. Plays like the Marleau tip (2nd goal) showed good puck skills as he one time wristed the puck hard towards the net as the puck came off the boards. Usually he has to look down to receive a pass and control the puck before making a play with it. I hope this is a true progression in his game.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon now. Burns has played pretty good since the Rangers game. Part of the reason Vlasic is producing offensively now is because of Burns improved positioning and decision making as well as his play in his own zone.

It's kind of funny, I've been thrilled with Burns' defensive play since the Rags game but disappointed with him offensively.

I notice his bad defense are off bad reads on rushes. More often than not he is too aggressive and leaves his lane/zone. He needs better coaching during film study to help him understand those situations at game speed.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched this one off the DVR.

Greiss was awesome.

Not much to complain about. Even McGinn was useful by drawing a couple penalties instead of taking some for a change!

Good night.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't more than a week ago that I was SHATTING all over our third line (with the exception of Handzus), now they have done a complete 180 and have become more than just useful, they have become PRODUCTIVE. Mitchy has been awesome, Ginner is everywhere and Zus always makes the smart play, he is such a great hockey player and I think he gets overlooked on a nightly basis, what an awesome signing by DW. Even the fourth line has looked nice recently. It looks like with each save Thomas Griess makes, Antero Nittymaki gets that much closer to being shipped out. I honestly don't care who we get in return, just the freed cap space alone is more valuable than him at this point. Griess is your prototypical solid NHL backup, I have complete faith in the guy, love what I have seen from him thus far. I have no major complaints about the way the team is playing right now, I'd just like to see another bottom six forward come our way and a little less Colin White.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love wins on back to back nights. Good effort from the team, especially Greiss, the kid has been solid. Good for him to take advantage of the his opportunity, I'm sure the last couple of years have been tough.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO Burns playing well defensively is much more important to the Sharks than him playing well offensively. If he sacrifices some of his offensive production to better his defensive play I'm all for that.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Burns is playing a lot better. He's not trying to do everything by himself now and not making bad turnovers. He's been solid in his own end for sure. I think we'll start see more offense from him. He's still on pace for 15-20 goals, which would be great. I was expecting to see more assists, especially on the PP with his shot from the point generating rebounds.
Vlasic has been like Paul Coffey that past couple of games. LOL. Nice to see him contribute offensively. Defensively, he is definitely the best player the Sharks have. He's made major strides this year. Hope it continues.