• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT #4 - Jan 26th - Avalanche at Sharks - 1:00PM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau en fuego. Holy shit, save some for the playoffs.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Stuart make contact with the dome? I wonder if the league takes a look at that.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowe is fucking horrible.

Isn't this a contract year for him?

He'll get traded or make minimum wage if he doesn't start playing good.

One of the beats said he and the Sharks have started contract talks.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it looked like he creamed his head. I guess we could see Petrecki soon.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice hit Stuey! Way to take care of business!

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope with the shortened season, Marleau can produce in the playoffs like this before he runs out of gas. This is the hottest start I've ever seen this team make.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who's wearing #12 never seen this guy before,add another assist and i regret taking a nap because i missed the hit lol

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah it looked like he creamed his head. I guess we could see Petrecki soon.

If anything he will get nailed for leaving his feet, but its a close one. Seeing how Landenskoog seems to have a leg problem

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If anything he will get nailed for leaving his feet, but its a close one. Seeing how Landenskoog seems to have a leg problem

Looking at the replay it looks clean to me. His feet didn't come off the ice until after contact. The only thing that might get looked at is the shoulder contact to the head.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Garbageardi is still terribad. Like a million times worse overall hockey player than Torrey Mitchell. I will honestly never understand what he's doing in the NHL.

Sit that guy the rest of the season, please.

Play one of the young guys and/or Shephard. Or just.. anyone.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looking at the replay it looks clean to me. His feet didn't come off the ice until after contact. The only thing that might get looked at is the shoulder contact to the head.

i still like the hit it puts the fear of god into anyone crossing the sharks blue line, now its not just murray

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, Garbageardi is still terribad. Like a million times worse overall hockey player than Torrey Mitchell. I will honestly never understand what he's doing in the NHL.

Sit that guy the rest of the season, please.

Play one of the young guys and/or Shephard. Or just.. anyone.

Huh, I've liked Galiardi's play this year. He's been strong on the forecheck, physical, smart with the puck, and good in his own zone. He, Wingels, and Handzus need to start converting on their chances but other than that the 3rd lines been pretty good this so far this season.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Huh, I've liked Galiardi's play this year. He's been strong on the forecheck, physical, smart with the puck, and good in his own zone. He, Wingels, and Handzus need to start converting on their chances but other than that the 3rd lines been pretty good this so far this season.

It looks like they are getting some chemistry and are settling into their roles on the team, but they do need a goal. That line has surprisingly good speed even with Handzus on it

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice shot by Irwin. I am really liking this kid so far this year.

Back to Stuarts hit. I think it is clean, the elbow didn't come up until after contact. Kept his feet at point of contact. And although it does look like Stuarts shoulder made contact with his head as principle point of contact, it looks like in the follow through from dumping the puck that Landeskog put himself in a vulnerable position prior to the hit.

I say it's clean, no suspension, beauty of a check.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It looks like they are getting some chemistry and are settling into their roles on the team, but they do need a goal. That line has surprisingly good speed even with Handzus on it

Handzus is skating a lot better this year. Gomez is getting that 4th line chances as well. Hopefully the goals will start coming for those lines pretty soon.