• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

gators will win the sec in 2020

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fucking high if you think the trailer parks in Florida are full of natives, 90% of the ones in Pasco county are 55+ retirement parks, Zephyhills, Dade City, Hudson, New Port Richey. Ridge Manor, Spring Hill....all full of trailers, all full of Yankees. Shit, Zephyrhills and Dade City are ghost towns in the summer, but every damn Winter it is impossible to drive on 301 because some fuck from Ohio or Michigan who shouldn't have a license is driving his 2004 Sedan De Ville at 40 fucking miles an hour weaving down the road.

I'm happy to listen to your bullshit on something you have a passing knowledge of, but fuck off on something you clearly know shit about.
he hates all things Florida ever since his buckeyes jumped on Ted Ginn Jr's legs in 2007. Never expect a positive word.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fucking high if you think the trailer parks in Florida are full of natives, 90% of the ones in Pasco county are 55+ retirement parks, Zephyhills, Dade City, Hudson, New Port Richey. Ridge Manor, Spring Hill....all full of trailers, all full of Yankees. Shit, Zephyrhills and Dade City are ghost towns in the summer, but every damn Winter it is impossible to drive on 301 because some fuck from Ohio or Michigan who shouldn't have a license is driving his 2004 Sedan De Ville at 40 fucking miles an hour weaving down the road.

I'm happy to listen to your bullshit on something you have a passing knowledge of, but fuck off on something you clearly know shit about.
Ok, I can't speak about the retirees. I was speaking on the people who have a 2nd house down there. However, you're fucking high if you think 90% of residents of trailer parks in Florida are northern transplants. If that's what you think, then thank God we're sending people you're way, because otherwise you wouldn't even have a population to sustain any level of an economy.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he hates all things Florida ever since his buckeyes jumped on Ted Ginn Jr's legs in 2007. Never expect a positive word.
It has nothing to do with losing a NCG to a native son. Urban kicked our asses up and down the field that night, no questions asked. I hated leading up to the game how cocky our team was being. UF wanted it way, way more.

That said, when I talk about non-football things, it has nothing to do with a hatred of Florida. It's just facts. People move to states like Ohio to work. People move to Florida to tend bar, or die. However, you can't argue the fact that without northerners, the entire state of Florida would basically look like rural Australia.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with losing a NCG to a native son. Urban kicked our asses up and down the field that night, no questions asked. I hated leading up to the game how cocky our team was being. UF wanted it way, way more.

That said, when I talk about non-football things, it has nothing to do with a hatred of Florida. It's just facts. People move to states like Ohio to work. People move to Florida to tend bar, or die. However, you can't argue the fact that without northerners, the entire state of Florida would basically look like rural Australia.
I'll likely be moving back to the USA next year (and will work). Florida is one of the target states... not even considering Ohio. Yuck.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll likely be moving back to the USA next year (and will work). Florida is one of the target states... not even considering Ohio. Yuck.
Hell yeah. Don't care where you live, just get back to the good ol' USA.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rofl:

Somewhere deep down, I'm STILL laughing at that end zone celebration.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I can't speak about the retirees. I was speaking on the people who have a 2nd house down there. However, you're fucking high if you think 90% of residents of trailer parks in Florida are northern transplants. If that's what you think, then thank God we're sending people you're way, because otherwise you wouldn't even have a population to sustain any level of an economy.

He's correct. Now stfu.

Ah, no. The Florida Gators blew you bitches off the field. If CUMstain was a DL, you'd have a point.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you think most people that have a 2nd house in Florida are called? If you own a Condo in Fort Myers and only come once a year and rent it out the rest of the time you aren't really fucking up my afternoon drive. 7)% of those that own a second residence in Florida are retirees, and 58% of them have been coming for 10 years or more. Florida has a huge seasonal economy that is geared towards snow birds. I did not claim that 90% of the trailer parks in Florida are full of Yankees. Unlike you, I only spoke to what I know. There are many parts of Florida that get almost 0 retirees. This particular county North of Tampa gets shit tons, places like Zephyrhills, which is two hours from the coast, literally doubles in size from October to May.

These aren't Yankee shit hole, 8 mile trailer parks, they are retirement communities with pools, golf courses, shuffleboard, lawn bowling, dog parks and other shit old people like to do. They rent for $2k a month in season or you can buy one for 40k to 80k where you own the land, or 15-20k if you lease and pay lot rent. You want to live in a shitty trailer park with white trash, we got those too, they are just not the majority. My Grandma used to live in retirement community after my grandfather passed, I think she was the only one living there that actually grew up in the South, let alone Florida, only about 25-30% were year round residents. They estimate that Florida's population will grow by 4 million between now and 2030, 65% of that is expected to be over the age of 60...most of them aren't coming from Georgia. If you are living in Florida, in a trailer park, South of say Gainesville, the chances that you are from Florida, or even from the South is way less than 50%. Now, if you're in living in a trailer on land out in the country, the chances that you are a Southerner, who knows somebody that cooks, have a wardrobe that is predominately camo, and have killed a deer and or pig in the last 30 days, and know a good spot to go mudding is near 99%.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, no. The Florida Gators blew you bitches off the field. If CUMstain was a DL, you'd have a point.
Gotta love how when Florida was a shit team for 5+ years after he left, it was all his fault, yet when he won them a NC in dominating fashion, he had nothing to do with it. LOL at idiot Gator fans like you. So sour.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think most people that have a 2nd house in Florida are called? If you own a Condo in Fort Myers and only come once a year and rent it out the rest of the time you aren't really fucking up my afternoon drive. 7)% of those that own a second residence in Florida are retirees, and 58% of them have been coming for 10 years or more. Florida has a huge seasonal economy that is geared towards snow birds. I did not claim that 90% of the trailer parks in Florida are full of Yankees. Unlike you, I only spoke to what I know. There are many parts of Florida that get almost 0 retirees. This particular county North of Tampa gets shit tons, places like Zephyrhills, which is two hours from the coast, literally doubles in size from October to May.

These aren't Yankee shit hole, 8 mile trailer parks, they are retirement communities with pools, golf courses, shuffleboard, lawn bowling, dog parks and other shit old people like to do. They rent for $2k a month in season or you can buy one for 40k to 80k where you own the land, or 15-20k if you lease and pay lot rent. You want to live in a shitty trailer park with white trash, we got those too, they are just not the majority. My Grandma used to live in retirement community after my grandfather passed, I think she was the only one living there that actually grew up in the South, let alone Florida, only about 25-30% were year round residents. They estimate that Florida's population will grow by 4 million between now and 2030, 65% of that is expected to be over the age of 60...most of them aren't coming from Georgia. If you are living in Florida, in a trailer park, South of say Gainesville, the chances that you are from Florida, or even from the South is way less than 50%. Now, if you're in living in a trailer on land out in the country, the chances that you are a Southerner, who knows somebody that cooks, have a wardrobe that is predominately camo, and have killed a deer and or pig in the last 30 days, and know a good spot to go mudding is near 99%.
You said "90% of the ones in Pasco county are 55+ retirement parks, Zephyhills, Dade City, Hudson, New Port Richey. Ridge Manor, Spring Hill....all full of trailers, all full of Yankees." Maybe Pasco county is just an outlier, but it seems like you're saying that 90% of the trailer parks are full of old Yankees.

Florida's population grows entirely because of snowbirds. In reality, a huge chunk of those are Canadians.

I guess if natives are only living in trailers on land in the country, it's a good thing there are northerners coming down to populate the cities and stimulate the economies.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said "90% of the ones in Pasco county are 55+ retirement parks, Zephyhills, Dade City, Hudson, New Port Richey. Ridge Manor, Spring Hill....all full of trailers, all full of Yankees." Maybe Pasco county is just an outlier, but it seems like you're saying that 90% of the trailer parks are full of old Yankees.

Florida's population grows entirely because of snowbirds. In reality, a huge chunk of those are Canadians.

I guess if natives are only living in trailers on land in the country, it's a good thing there are northerners coming down to populate the cities and stimulate the economies.

No , we were talking about trailer parks and who lives in them. For the most part they are few and far between in the cities now, they are almost always suburban.

Pasco isn't an outlier, it is just between major cities. There are plenty of others counties far enough South for Snowbirds and rural enough for trailers.

I would say 75% of the mobile home parks are populated by Seniors...actually is probably 75% deeded 55+, so by default Seniors and probably 60% of the mobile homes. Hell, most of them don't look like trailers anymore, they have attached carports and Florida rooms and additions and sheds and paved driveways and canals and boats. This also includes motor homes and fifth wheels as most parks also have an RV section. The only snowbirds living in cities are living in Condos on the beach. There are also plenty living in retirement communities with traditional homes, like the Villages and Sun City, but the argument was about trailers and who lives in them. If you're poor, apartments are way cheaper.

The snowbird population from Canada took a sharp decline over the last several years. Their dollar sucks at the moment and the ones that can afford it are not too fond of our current political climate and are staying away in numbers. I would be surprised if they make up 15% now, particularly in the parks, which tend to be your less affluent snowbirds. Michigan and Mass. seem to make up a large percentage around Tampa, followed by Penn. New York and Maine. Ohio seems to be underrepresented based on population and I don't see many from Minn, Illinois, Indiana or Wisc. Iowa only makes an appearance for bowl season.

I'm sure it's good for the economy, but I only work when I want now and mostly out of state, so it really matters not to me, other than the traffic. Since I moved here from LA, I'm not really sweating that too much, but it is noticeably shittier in the Winter.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love how when Florida was a shit team for 5+ years after he left, it was all his fault, yet when he won them a NC in dominating fashion, he had nothing to do with it. LOL at idiot Gator fans like you. So sour.

Yeah, he fucked us over...like a typical Ohio faggot.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he fucked us over...like a typical Ohio faggot.
you-big-mad-lsvvyw.jpg

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without all the Yankee locusts, Florida would still be a paradise.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all of the people I've ever known to have a place in Florida, literally not a single one was a trailer. Northerners aren't moving down there to live anywhere but on the shore. The trailers are inland. Those are the natives, bud.

Well you would be absolutely wrong.. I am part owner of a Mobile home park that has 110 spots and of those 110 spots in the middle of the state 92 of them are snowbirds who now live here permanently and not on the beach.. ohio, pensylvania and New York are the 3 bigger transplants and some of the trailers in my park are 50 years old.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you would be absolutely wrong.. I am part owner of a Mobile home park that has 110 spots and of those 110 spots in the middle of the state 92 of them are snowbirds who now live here permanently and not on the beach.. ohio, pensylvania and New York are the 3 bigger transplants and some of the trailers in my park are 50 years old.
Then on behalf of the rest of the North, you're welcome for your livelihood.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then on behalf of the rest of the North, you're welcome for your livelihood.
Its my retirement income not my livelihood.. but either way.. some of your folks live like pigs and do not keep their places up at all which cost me money btw.