• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Garrett's monday press conference

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont think he ever saw Murray .

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its a darn shame Escobar was even in the game at that time. Why would he be in there over Beasley or Harris?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of darn shames on those 2 plays. 1st the sack and then the INT.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is. Just hope the team can.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is. Just hope the team can.

Why wouldn't they be able too?

10 days ago everyone was yelling they were taking as many chances with the ball...... They showed Sunday they have the firepower to compete with anyone.

The O-line is starting to gel. They are playing better now than they have since the 13-3 season and get better every week.

Defense needs to get better but I think this offense is down right scary with the Line getting better and eventually Austin will be back ... and we have a rookie that has finally shown his potential ... hell of a way to bounce back from that fumble just one game earlier.

Only a handful of teams that can dream of throwing up 50 in a game on anyone.

Maybe I'm just positive .... But I look for what happened Sunday to have the same effect hanging with and losing to the Giants had on the Giants a few years back when they beat the Pats their 1st Superbowl matchup ..... Light a fire under our ass.

Sunday will tell a better story

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, the all-world rookie C that everyone here was just raving about all preseason long as the next great C of this league, allowed a defender to push him back into the pocket right into Romo's grill as he was trying to get rid of the ball which did affect his throw, as well as tripping over Smith's foot, which lead to that game ending pick...

...just something to chew on.

That rookie Center is playing his ass off and was a great pick. Chew on that

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listened to it. What do you think? I came away with the feeling that he threw Romo under the bus. Maybe I misunderstood the questioning. Maybe thats the only way he could have answered the question presented. I cant hear the questions asked usually. Should he do that in a media setting? Whats your take ?

I listened to it, he didn't throw him under the bus, but he didn't cut him any slack for the last pass either. He basically just told the truth, Romo played a great game but made the wrong read on the last play and threw a pick

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Romo usually does his weekly interview on Wednesday or Thursday, I will be interested to see what he says.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear it, but the way you protect Romo on here and make excuses for him and find someone else to blame, I will guess (strictly a guess) you are overreacting!!!

Still didn't hear it, but safe to say I was right and you were overreacting?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont think so . If you read the answers to this post he mentioned it and answered in his honest opinion. Whether it threw Romo under the bus or not is what I questioned. Everyone seems to say no it didnt. I think if I was Garrett I would have answered it differently especially after watching the play. But hey that just me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett preaches winning - you have to win your matchup on plays. 1 person won their matchup on that particular play.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont think so . If you read the answers to this post he mentioned it and answered in his honest opinion. Whether it threw Romo under the bus or not is what I questioned. Everyone seems to say no it didnt. I think if I was Garrett I would have answered it differently especially after watching the play. But hey that just me.

Yes, I know you would have answered it differently. At least no one complained the receiver ran the wrong pattern...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett preaches winning - you have to win your matchup on plays. 1 person won their matchup on that particular play.

Least you're consistent.

I tell you one more time....he had Murray for 5 to 7 yards if the tackle is made. Romo looked and then looked away. It happens all the time in football but when the look away results in a game ending int and IF the completion on SECOND DOWN to escobar had been success....it wouldn't have gotten a you a first down. Sorry........Tony was great all day, and bad on that ONE play....which remains his NFL story thus far.

I tell you.....that monkey on his back is getting bigger and bigger. FACT!!!
and.....I still pull like crazy for him

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know you would have answered it differently. At least no one complained the receiver ran the wrong pattern...

Well if you watch the play broken down - he really did, but Im just protecting Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And until he gets some others to go along with him, that monkey will keep getting bigger. After watching Broaduss's explanation of the play, you had to know I would be double barrelled and ready to go. Maybe he saw Murray I dont know. They even broke the play down on sports science today .

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you Jarntt, all you have to do is go to dallascowboys.com and watch him break down the play. He even breaks down Mannings INT - which was kind of similar to what happened to Romo in some capacity. Its over and done with, Garrett can pin it on whoever he wants. Hearing how Romo got sacked on the first play of the drive and then the INT , pretty tough for even a hater to pin it on him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Least you're consistent.

I tell you one more time....he had Murray for 5 to 7 yards if the tackle is made. Romo looked and then looked away. It happens all the time in football but when the look away results in a game ending int and IF the completion on SECOND DOWN to escobar had been success....it wouldn't have gotten a you a first down. Sorry........Tony was great all day, and bad on that ONE play....which remains his NFL story thus far.

I tell you.....that monkey on his back is getting bigger and bigger. FACT!!!
and.....I still pull like crazy for him

Ok maybe Murray won his too. I was talking about Free.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see any article that puts the blame on anyone but the guy that threw the ball. But, I guess if you read enough comments you will find one that you can twist into saying someone else was at fault, or maybe even that someone else threw the ball. I did see Orton by a grassy knoll...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw one broken down by an ex scout. Read it , watch it or dont. Doesnt matter , the play is over and done with . On to the next game.