• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Garret Reynolds - OT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes is a RFA meaning there are consequences if he wants to go another team. This means, Barnes' contract is negotiable with the Rams or another team. The Rams have already tendered an extension offer to Davis. He has signed it. Now they are doing the same with Barnes.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Section 2. Restricted Free Agents:
(a) Definition. Any Veteran player with three Accrued Seasons, but less than four Accrued Seasons shall, at the expiration of his last Player Contract during such period, become a Restricted Free Agent. Any such player shall be completely free to negotiate and sign a Player Contract with any Club, and any Club shall be completely free to negotiate and sign a Player Contract with any such player, subject to the restrictions set forth in this Article.
(b) Qualifying Offers. (i) In order to receive the following specified Rights of First Refusal and/or Draft Choice Compensation with respect to a Restricted Free Agent, the Prior Club of a Restricted Free Agent must tender the player a Qualifying Offer on or before the first date of the Restricted Free Agent Signing Period...

...and the Rams offered Barnes which tender? Oh that's right! They didn't! When you don't offer a RFA a tender what happens? Drum roll...........................they cease to be a RFA and they become a UFA, able to sign with any team, for any amount, for any time period, without any compensation to the former team.

Maybe you should read the information instead of keep telling people they're wrong. Capeeche!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Section 2. Restricted Free Agents:
(a) Definition. Any Veteran player with three Accrued Seasons, but less than four Accrued Seasons shall, at the expiration of his last Player Contract during such period, become a Restricted Free Agent. Any such player shall be completely free to negotiate and sign a Player Contract with any Club, and any Club shall be completely free to negotiate and sign a Player Contract with any such player, subject to the restrictions set forth in this Article.
(b) Qualifying Offers. (i) In order to receive the following specified Rights of First Refusal and/or Draft Choice Compensation with respect to a Restricted Free Agent, the Prior Club of a Restricted Free Agent must tender the player a Qualifying Offer on or before the first date of the Restricted Free Agent Signing Period...

...and the Rams offered Barnes which tender? Oh that's right! They didn't! When you don't offer a RFA a tender what happens? Drum roll...........................they cease to be a RFA and they become a UFA, able to sign with any team, for any amount, for any time period, without any compensation to the former team.

Maybe you should read the information instead of keep telling people they're wrong. Capeeche!

I didn't tell anyone they are wrong about this topic. I posted a link for people to read and as of now you are done here. You don't come in here and throw weight around just because you can't read and you don't give me a bullshit rating because of it. The rules have changed about posting on here and you are obviously unaware what has changed since you have been here last. Instead of finding out what is happening, true to form you decide to do what you want. I'll let you think about your approach for three months. Capeeche!

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wells made 4m and is 35 years old. he is done.
Barnes is 26 and makes 550,000 he doesn't make enough to cut.

Coug, that was kind of my point! Wells old, expensive, and not very good! Barnes is still young and they probably planned on keeping him, so let him fricking play, so we can see what he's got!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the Reynolds signing... solid depth utility guy. The kind of guy Fisher likes. I think if we sign Wisnewski or Barksdale (OR BOTH!! :yes:) with Barnes and Jones both ready to go then go into the draft and snag a couple more linemen, we will be set.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the Reynolds signing... solid depth utility guy. The kind of guy Fisher likes. I think if we sign Wisnewski or Barksdale (OR BOTH!! :yes:) with Barnes and Jones both ready to go then go into the draft and snag a couple more linemen, we will be set.

I would rather we sign Wisnewski, I'm sorry but I'm not sold on Barksdale. Last year at times I saw him get thrown around like a rag doll. I wasn't Impressed. If were going to have to overpay for someone, might as well be Wisnewski. We can fill RT through the draft.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather we sign Wisnewski, I'm sorry but I'm not sold on Barksdale. Last year at times I saw him get thrown around like a rag doll. I wasn't Impressed. If were going to have to overpay for someone, might as well be Wisnewski. We can fill RT through the draft.

yeah I wonder whats going on with Wiz. I would rather sign a Center and get an OT or guard in the draft. I think Barksdale struggled at times because of playing next to Joesph. If we could sign Wiz and Barks then add a beast in the draft we will be in good shape.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HACKSAW??!!!

upload_2015-3-23_8-28-33.jpeg

upload_2015-3-23_8-28-50.jpeg

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM