• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 12): 49ERS vs. REDSKINS

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see the 49ers having enough offense to win this one on the road; especially with the way the Redskins seem to come on late in their games. I believe Kaepernick's confidence is shot as is the confidence in him by the rest of the offense. The defense will be good enough to keep the game close but will once again fail in the 4th quarter when its close. Redskins in a close one.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see the 49ers having enough offense to win this one on the road; especially with the way the Redskins seem to come on late in their games. I believe Kaepernick's confidence is shot as is the confidence in him by the rest of the offense. The defense will be good enough to keep the game close but will once again fail in the 4th quarter when its close. Redskins in a close one.

I feel like your prediction every week is we end up losing. I can't see us losing a 3rd straight game especially to the Redskins who have been bad all year

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like your prediction every week is we end up losing. I can't see us losing a 3rd straight game especially to the Redskins who have been bad all year

A lot of times I predict a win. I believe I only predicted losses this year to Seattle, Carolina and New Orleans. Interestingly enough, I was correct on each though. I missed only on the Indy game.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A lot of times I predict a win. I believe I only predicted losses this year to Seattle, Carolina and New Orleans. Interestingly enough, I was correct on each though. I missed only on the Indy game.

Lets hope you're wrong again this week Toby.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure hope Mr. Crabtree suits up for this one.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want Crabtree rushed... however due to poor play of the offense, the coaches might make a rush judgement call whether to play him this soon or not...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel sorry for RGIII, he might seriously get hurt in this game. Playing on one leg is not the way you want to be facing this fast 49ers D.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont want Crabtree rushed... however due to poor play of the offense, the coaches might make a rush judgement call whether to play him this soon or not...

I wish Crabtree continues to practice and makes his debut in week 14.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope you're wrong again this week Toby.

Could be, this is more a gut reaction to what I've been seeing rather than any careful analysis. I think the 49ers are going to be very down now that the division is gone. Gonna be tough for them to get up for this one.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for RGIII, he might seriously get hurt in this game. Playing on one leg is not the way you want to be facing this fast 49ers D.

I just cannot make myself root for this. I want to win but not at the cost of a serious injury to Griffin.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers will LOSE!?!?!?!?!

I have no faith in Harbaugh or his coaching staff and making the right decision on anything. I know I blame Kaep for a lot of things, but more and more I think about it. I blame the coaches for the niners poor play.

Just realized the 49ers will not make it to the superbowl, once all of you realize it too, watching 49er games won't be so upsetting.

:suds: hope we just make the playoffs :pray:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

Speaking Monday, coach Jim Harbaugh was noncommittal on Michael Crabtree's (PUP, Achilles') Week 12 availability.

Harbaugh only called Crabtree "close," and wouldn't say whether he'll be back for Monday Night Football against the Redskins. In the event Crabtree did play, he'd probably be on a Harvinian snap count, playing no more than 20 downs. There's still an outside chance Crabtree will be an asset during the fantasy playoffs, but no guarantees coming off a typically explosion-sapping injury.
Source: Matt Barrows on Twitter

Nov 18 - 3:30 PM

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

Speaking Monday, coach Jim Harbaugh was noncommittal on Michael Crabtree's (PUP, Achilles') Week 12 availability.

Harbaugh only called Crabtree "close," and wouldn't say whether he'll be back for Monday Night Football against the Redskins. In the event Crabtree did play, he'd probably be on a Harvinian snap count, playing no more than 20 downs. There's still an outside chance Crabtree will be an asset during the fantasy playoffs, but no guarantees coming off a typically explosion-sapping injury.
Source: Matt Barrows on Twitter

Nov 18 - 3:30 PM

I hope they don't play him unless they are absolutely sure he is ready.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep sucks and so does offensive coaching. That said, this will be a blow out. I can see some late meaningless scores by the Redskins but Niners will get our hopes up with a decisive win.

What I think will happen anyway.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the Panther game it is very frustrating watching a dual threat QB live up to his hype, when we have a QB that is labeled as a dual threat but has been a zero threat.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the Panther game it is very frustrating watching a dual threat QB live up to his hype, when we have a QB that is labeled as a dual threat but has been a zero threat.

That pass from Brady right there down to the one was sweet! Man, I miss seeing the 49ers run those seam routes.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin is again turning on his coach it looks like.

If we don't win this game then I'll be worried.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long Shannahan has as Redskins coach. Seem to be hearing at lot of grumblings by the players there. He should just do what he has been wanting to all along and start Cousins. Since I get the feeling he wont be there much longer.