• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: Packers @ Niners

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I might as well start something like this. Love this headline:

Matthews says Packers are ?better prepared? to contain Kaepernick | 49ers Hot Read

Well you couldn't very well be worse prepared.

I'm kind of hoping we don't run a single option play, and just let Kap rip them apart through the air.

I just hope that if we attack them by passing, they don't say that they contained him because he didn't run. There's a strategy to this game and Harbaugh may not be running him very often. Plus, what Kaepernick has gained this off-season may include more pre-snap read calls for Frank Gore. Not saying that he was weak at that before, just saying it might be different.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey Hayward out for Green Bay.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Matthews =

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 230

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Pozz with the game notes thread!!!! Ahhhhhh everything is off!

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope that if we attack them by passing, they don't say that they contained him because he didn't run. There's a strategy to this game and Harbaugh may not be running him very often. Plus, what Kaepernick has gained this off-season may include more pre-snap read calls for Frank Gore. Not saying that he was weak at that before, just saying it might be different.

There will be a fair share of read option plays but less then other games I think unless it is working when they do it. If Kaep does run I think it will because our WR's can't get open.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm getting sick of Green Bay. I hope we destroy them.

All this BS about McCarthy thinking Tolzien had a great preseason so they signed him, Matthews talking about how the NFL rules say that once a QB takes off running you can hit him like an RB. Like that would have made a difference the 1st time around, once Kaep takes off running Matthews wouldn't be able to latch onto his jock strap let alone hit him. A bunch of BS. Green Bay is starting to sound whiny.

Green Bay sounds like an egotistical team that cannot accept they are one notch below the upper echelon of teams. They have a soft D and a soft O-line.

The most worrisome thing is how is Green Bay gonna stop Frank Gore and Hunter, and how are they gonna stop our pass rush? That's problem #1A and #1B. Nobody's talking about that in the media.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that we start the game riding our road grading OL and grind the Pack's front 7 to the ground, then hit them with the read option late in the 3rd quarter when they are tired and worn down.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matthews says Packers are ?better prepared? to contain Kaepernick | 49ers Hot Read

I'm kind of hoping we don't run a single option play, and just let Kap rip them apart through the air.

I have a bad feeling that Mathews is right. I think the 49ers are going to struggle on offense and this is going to be a very tough game; especially now that they'll know what we are going to do out of just about every formation.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a bad feeling that Mathews is right. I think the 49ers are going to struggle on offense and this is going to be a very tough game; especially now that they'll know what we are going to do out of just about every formation.

Stop being so negative

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be the plan IMO. They work hard to figure out Kap but the 9ers know this....Duh! . Do the Packers really think this offense is that vanilla?....I hope so. BTW ,if Matthews would just get a Spartan buzz-cut maybe his hair won't get in his eyes the next time Kap runs by him.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

It really boils down to something quite simple.

our O-line and TEs are better than their front 7, and our front 7 is better than their O-line.

We'll win the game in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

It's really that simple.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I said I would do it but you guys said no. oh well

Lets Go 49ers