• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (Divisional Playoffs) 49ERS @ PANTHERS

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Good stuff Bingo.

I'm so friggn' pumped for this game! Niners getting Aldon, Crabby & Vernon back is making me like the their chances a lot more than last time. :D

More reason why I want Jadeveon so badly Sick. There's no way to double both he and Aldon, that means guys like Justin Smith, and our two monster ILBs would be impossible to contain one-on-one. Brooks is a good linebacker, but he success intrinsically ties into the little things that Aldon does freeing the other players. Javedeon would be even better as an OLB than the elite Aldon, having those two would equate to us winning the SB. I mean guys like Reid would have such a field day back there (quarterbacks forcing throws and throwing off their back foot to beat the pressure, etc.)

It is impossible to land Jadeveon at this point, but that's why we are fans - we are allowed to dream at will.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
More reason why I want Jadeveon so badly Sick. There's no way to double both he and Aldon.

:drool:

I wish.

Anyone who passes on Clowney in this draft is a moron IMO. I'd trade all kinds of stuff to move up & get him at 2 if he's there (not that I think there's a snowflake's chance of that happening).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think Roman was right. I think the Niners are peaking at the right time. :D

I feel good about the team right now. Crabby's acclimated. Aldon is out of timeout & playing like his usual, dominant self. I'm seeing less & less of Dan Skuta. Iupati's heathy. Vernon's had a little time since he's been banged up. Patton's back from injury & looking head & shoulders better than the other scrubs that played this year.

They might even have Rogers back too. But I'm actually hoping he doesn't play. I feel good enough about the Niners against the Kitty Cats without him that I think they need to save him for the NFC Championship game. He's not good enough to play at less than 100% anyway.

15 hours 'til the appetizer & 36 hours 'til the main course.

For now geaux Taints!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:drool:

I wish.

Anyone who passes on Clowney in this draft is a moron IMO. I'd trade all kinds of stuff to move up & get him at 2 if he's there (not that I think there's a snowflake's chance of that happening).

Crossing my fingers that the rams don't grab him. Fuck you red skins.

Hell even the texans on the line with watt. But thankfully there in the AFC. Both texans or rams could go qb. But it's a deep qb draft and clowney is a can't miss prospect.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh shit. Steve Smith must be burning his Ric Flair robe.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to get Sammy Watkins from Clemson to put on the opposite side of Crabtree.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2