• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Vs Broncos

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest concern for me vs mismatches

Von Miller, if he's back to form vs Tyler Polumbus

Julius Thomas vs Who (? I'm assuming Fletcher) with no reliable safety help as back up. Pretty sure Peyton will exploit this weakness all day long.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest concern for me vs mismatches

Von Miller, if he's back to form vs Tyler Polumbus

Julius Thomas vs Who (? I'm assuming Fletcher) with no reliable safety help as back up. Pretty sure Peyton will exploit this weakness all day long.

Yesterday, I was telling a co-worker that this is the matchup that worries me. I am sure DeAngelo Hall will be able to handle Demaryius Thomas. He has done good against elite WRs, thus far. We'll see how David Amerson or Josh Wilson does against Eric Decker. Wes Welker scares me, as well. Honestly, I hope they put Josh Wilson at safety and let Amerson start at CB. There is no way in the world the remaining safeties should start against Peyton Manning. Honestly, I believe Von Miller will go against Trent Williams and Tyler Polumbus will matchup against Shaun Phillips. That's still scary. Phillips has been doing well in the absence of Miller.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday, I was telling a co-worker that this is the matchup that worries me. I am sure DeAngelo Hall will be able to handle Demaryius Thomas. He has done good against elite WRs, thus far. We'll see how David Amerson or Josh Wilson does against Eric Decker. Wes Welker scares me, as well. Honestly, I hope they put Josh Wilson at safety and let Amerson start at CB. There is no way in the world the remaining safeties should start against Peyton Manning. Honestly, I believe Von Miller will go against Trent Williams and Tyler Polumbus will matchup against Shaun Phillips. That's still scary. Phillips has been doing well in the absence of Miller.

i think rambo has to get on the field to make coverage work .

LBF cant handle the te so our safety must .

i think you will not see LBF on the field much but rather have some dbs in his place with riley taking snaps

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like Doughty is definitly out for the Broncos game. This secondary is gonna be laughable tomorrow unless they just play out of their minds. Extreme wishful thinking on my part.

Feel bad for Doughty, seeing as how he had so many friends and family coming to the game to see him play. For all he gets bashed, he's been one of the most reliable players for us the last few years. Always there to step in. We will miss him tomorrow. And we will really miss him on STs. And we thought it couldn't get worse...YIKES.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard Peyton has 2 sprained ankles. What?!

jimmigan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way the Redskins challenge in this game is if they can put extreme pressure on Manning.

Or as the D.O.C just said: "We have a prime opportunity with Manning's supposed compromised ankles, but only IF WE CAN GET TO HIM."

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I want to see the skins win this game and come up with an upset. But I do NOT want Peyton seriously injured by us. Wish he was sitting out. It would be better for us and probably better for him, since they have a bye week next week. Not going to happen, I know.

I'm having flashbacks to last years Seattle game. I just don't want to be the team that knocks Peyton out. QBs, like him and Griff need to be protected from themselves at times. Oh well, smarter people than I make these decisions.

jimmigan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we're just talking about some sacks and maybe rushing him in a few bad decisions.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like Doughty is definitly out for the Broncos game. This secondary is gonna be laughable tomorrow unless they just play out of their minds. Extreme wishful thinking on my part.

Feel bad for Doughty, seeing as how he had so many friends and family coming to the game to see him play. For all he gets bashed, he's been one of the most reliable players for us the last few years. Always there to step in. We will miss him tomorrow. And we will really miss him on STs. And we thought it couldn't get worse...YIKES.

I am not sure how much worse the safety play can get. Maybe Rambo has improved enough in practice so that he can make an impact today.

Either way, if the D can put some pressure on Manning and the offense continues to take steps forward I will be able to live with a loss today. I just hope that the game is competitive.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure how much worse the safety play can get. Maybe Rambo has improved enough in practice so that he can make an impact today.

Either way, if the D can put some pressure on Manning and the offense continues to take steps forward I will be able to live with a loss today. I just hope that the game is competitive.

Im with you on the competitive aspect.

Is it known that Rambo is going to start? I thought they'd be using EJ Biggers.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we're just talking about some sacks and maybe rushing him in a few bad decisions.

Yes, I want to see pressure and sacks on Peyton, just not a serious injury. I know no one wants that.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure on Manning

Defense steps up big time

RG3 plays mistake free

A couple of lucky breaks and Washington could win

Going to be a tough game for y'all today but the Colts showed the Broncos can be stopped I don't think the Washington Defense has the matchups to make it work but " on any given Sunday"

Should be a entertaining game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure on Manning

RG3 plays mistake free

Going to be a tough game for y'all today but the Colts showed the Broncos can be stopped I don't think the Washington Defense has the matchups to make it work but " on any given Sunday"

:agree: Have to add STs not totally sucking today. Personally, I don't think it will be a blow out, but maybe that's my homerism showing...

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure on Manning

RG3 plays mistake free

Getting pressure on Manning is nearly impossible as he gets rid of the ball so quickly. We will have to do many stunts and exotic blitzes in the hopes that someone has a free lane right to him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need the O to get it in gear. <stating the obvious>

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin has to see that play is covered.

Great effort by Moss.