• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, I wasn't expecting a corny college football-like song to happen. LOL.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the AFCCG starts: Want to give some of the longtime SportsHoopla Bengals fans a shoutout @CrashDavisSports @Cincyfan78 @cincygrad for being classy, cool and chill dudes over the years on the Hoop. Should be a close game. I am sure I missed more than a few, but the longtimers know who they are on the Hoop. Lot of respect for y'all over the years.

Last edited:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The movie is loosely based on a true story.
Is that Ray Liotta's last movie? Also, I'll be disappointed if that Clay Davis dude doesn't break out a "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" at some point.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but now we wont actually know? :noidea:

Was honestly looking forward to this particular game. Now its just like Meh :(

Dont know how well the Niners might've played. Hell we dont even know how well the Eagles could've played. With some kinda pressure, they could have shined. Instead of just making sure they didnt screw up & cruise.
This was the heavily anticipated heavyweight title fight that ended in the first round because of a headbutt that caused a cut over the left eye. It just is what it is.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the heavily anticipated heavyweight title fight that ended in the first round because of a headbutt that caused a cut over the left eye. It just is what it is.

Boxing analogy is a pretty good one. Niners were a one-armed fighter.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hurst goes on to win the Super Bowl he will be the third QB from Bama to win NC in college and SB. The other 2 are Ken Stabler and Joe Namath

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the AFCCG starts: Wants to give some of the longtime SportsHoopla Bengals fans a shoutout @CrashDavisSports @Cincyfan78 @cincygrad for being classy, cool and chill dudes over the years on the Hoop. Should be a close game. I am sure I missed more than a few, but the longtimers know who they are on the Hoop. Lot of respect for y'all over the years.
Good luck Moose, great game coming up.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that is classy way to win. Not a good look for Eagles fans. Guess it beats eating horseshit off the street.

We are Gods to the peasant teams of the rest of the league. Classy is even letting this mockery of a competition to take place when the Eagles have been so fucking far above and beyond better than the rest of the league.

We already know who the king is. Now it's just theatrics to see who gets to crown them.

This is one of the greatest teams in the history of the league. They could have gone undefeated.