• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game on the line... Spent all this money on offense and.......................................

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh and Bill went into "Don't get Mac killed" mode and ran on first down from that point on 4.3 yards per.

And apparently you can't read because I posted that he had a cut on the bridge of his nose and was bleeding from both upper and lower lips. If you saw his post game interview, that no one dared ask, his lips were both swollen and the cut was visible slightly diagonal right on the bridge.

Gregory was hunting Jones. Bad guy to have hunting you.

Bill's injuries were there most of the game, the nose anyway. I only noticed him dabbing his lips in the 3rd.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill's injuries were there most of the game, the nose anyway. I only noticed him dabbing his lips in the 3rd.
I DVR'd the game and there was nothing at the start of the game. To be fair, I wonder if he walked into the blue tent to check on someone and walked into something unexpectedly. Nothing happened while he was walking on the sideline or I'm sure that at least one camera would have picked it up. He constantly walks back to the bench to talk to players, maybe his headset flew off or twisted across his face.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting facts..................I acknowledge that @nefansince75 will have some half assed remarks, but none the lkess..

When Mac passed on first down until the strip sack, He was 55% for a 14.8 yard average. Josh and Bill went into "Don't get Mac killed" mode and ran on first down from that point on 4.3 yards per.

And apparently you can't read because I posted that he had a cut on the bridge of his nose and was bleeding from both upper and lower lips. If you saw his post game interview, that no one dared ask, his lips were both swollen and the cut was visible slightly diagonal right on the bridge.
Apparently something bored me to the point I stopped reading before you had posted that.... I forgot that reading every word you write is a requirement for the site.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DVR'd the game and there was nothing at the start of the game. To be fair, I wonder if he walked into the blue tent to check on someone and walked into something unexpectedly. Nothing happened while he was walking on the sideline or I'm sure that at least one camera would have picked it up. He constantly walks back to the bench to talk to players, maybe his headset flew off or twisted across his face.

I just had a look again.

BB had the nose cut at the 11:46 mark of the first quarter.

His lips weren't bloody then though.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His lips weren't bloody then though.
Either they were bothering him or there was more blood than he could comfortably deal with. The only thing handy and absorbent enough was a towel.