• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game on, bitches!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the lilja bourdon pairing was actually pretty decent for a 3rd pair for a stretch.. then bourdon starting getting injured every time it rained :L

Yup, Flyers D might struggle at first but I don't want to rush Mez back only for him to get hurt again.

--------
Oops, you were talking about MAB. Yeah, I'm very worried about his concussions. Don't know how long he will last.

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Flyers D might struggle at first but I don't want to rush Mez back only for him to get hurt again.

agreed.. i think coburn has to make the step to a bonafide #1 dman this season for the flyers to have a shot.. he's got the skill, and at times last year he played with the heart/grit.. if he can put it all together, he could have a special year

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have kind of lost hope for MAB. For me it is Gus, and even Manning at this point.

Wow, awesome picture.

i love MAB, but i dont think he's durable enough

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed.. i think coburn has to make the step to a bonafide #1 dman this season for the flyers to have a shot.. he's got the skill, and at times last year he played with the heart/grit.. if he can put it all together, he could have a special year

Yes, and I think he is good enough to do it. He has a wicked shot but he just needs some accuracy. Or at least get it close enough for a deflection.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love MAB, but i dont think he's durable enough

Yeah it is unfortunate the way he keeps getting hurt. I prefer Gus going foreard, but thought MAB was more NHL ready, so to speak.

Regarding Coburn, he just about everything it takes to be a #1 dman. His offensive skill makes me skeptical of him every being a total #1, but he has ( And has shown) the defensive play that takes to be a #1. Just needs to keep it consistent

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trades, cheat deals and more CBA details - Cross Checks Blog - ESPN

UFA FREE AGENCY INTERVIEW PERIOD
Similar to the NBA, the NHL has instituted a free-agency interview period prior to the actual signing period. UFAs will be able to meet and interview with potential clubs from the day after the NHL draft until June 30, prior to the July 1 opening of free agency.

What’s interesting about this is that I don’t think you’ll have a Zach Parise/Ryan Suter situation where you wait all the way to July 4 to sign with a team. Instead, their decisions will be made by June 30 for the most part, you would have to assume.

Well, there goes trading for negotating rights

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning may be the diamond in the rough the kid looked good last year I hope he keeps trending up this year!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning may be the diamond in the rough the kid looked good last year I hope he keeps trending up this year!

I agree i like manning more than i like Gus i think hes a little to small to play defense. i havent seen him since last year i hope he bulked up.