• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]/ZMKhdDlKHNE[/YOUTUBE]

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this trailer basically confirms:

- No Greyjoy subplot
- No Jon Connington subplot
- Sansa is Lady Stoneheart now I guess......k.

On top of that we already know they cut out the two interesting Martell children and left in the one that does absolutely nothing.

Man, the show runners must really think their shit don't stink here.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there's no Hodor or Bran this season from what I could tell.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there's no Hodor or Bran this season from what I could tell.

I believe the producers have already confirmed they are out for this season. The show is almost caught up to their storyline in the books but not quite. Yet Sansa and Littlefinger are completely caught upto the books and they are in season 5. Littlefinger was an MVP candidate of season 4 so I'm not surprised they found a way to write him into this season. Looks like he's trying to manipulate Sansa into getting back at the Freys, so he's probably looking to gain control of the Riverlands once he tightens his grip on the Vale is my guess.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this trailer basically confirms:

- No Greyjoy subplot
- No Jon Connington subplot
- Sansa is Lady Stoneheart now I guess......k.

On top of that we already know they cut out the two interesting Martell children and left in the one that does absolutely nothing.

Man, the show runners must really think their shit don't stink here.

I'm guessing there won't be any Penny either. I thought that could have been amusing. :)

Pretty sure photos were released a while back of a boat that appeared to be on the Rhoyne, so there could be hope yet for at least some new characters from the books to appear there. If nothing else then at least some of the travelling companions if not the key players to that storyline from the books.

That balcony where we see Tyrion and Varys looks very familiar. There's a character that we haven't seen in a long time whom we already know (from the show as well as the books) is linked to Varys, that will probably appear in Season 5 despite not appearing in this trailer.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this on the NFL board, but I feel it belongs here as well.

OEU13m5.jpg

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody play the Telltale Game of Thrones game yet? Only two episodes out so far, but overall I've been really surprised at how good it is.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody play the Telltale Game of Thrones game yet? Only two episodes out so far, but overall I've been really surprised at how good it is.

Yes, I've played both. The graphics are terrible but they oversell the facial expressions enough at odd points that it can be pretty funny. I had some fun sending anybody who crossed me to the wall and stealing anything that wasn't tied down at the Red Keep in episode one. The story is good so far but nothing really happened in episode two compared to episode one. It's kind of a letdown the episodes come out once every 6-8 weeks too.

After playing the first episode a few times it seems like overall the story is going to be the same no matter what. I both talked shit to Ramsey Bolton and Whitehills as well as bent the knee only to see my throat get slashed. I did the same with Cersei but that her being pissed off no matter what was going to be a given.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a question here, directed toward the book readers, and possibly a **slight spoiler...**

At the end of the Lord Bolton/Ramsay scene in "The Mountain and the Viper," House Bolton's army is seen heading towards a city. It looks far too south, and much too entact to be Winterfell (should be rubble now, more or less?) I know Roose was appointed Warden of the North and instructed to rebuild Winterfell, but what city is this on his path?

Side note: I'm thinking a Bolton - Baratheon (hopefully Jon Snow included) war is inevitable, though it's apparent Stannis currently has his hands full with the Wildlings and White Walkers.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a question here, directed toward the book readers, and possibly a **slight spoiler...**

At the end of the Lord Bolton/Ramsay scene in "The Mountain and the Viper," House Bolton's army is seen heading towards a city. It looks far too south, and much too entact to be Winterfell (should be rubble now, more or less?) I know Roose was appointed Warden of the North and instructed to rebuild Winterfell, but what city is this on his path?

Side note: I'm thinking a Bolton - Baratheon (hopefully Jon Snow included) war is inevitable, though it's apparent Stannis currently has his hands full with the Wildlings and White Walkers.

Remember back to season 2. Someone else invaded the North besides Theon and the Boltons. It was mentioned a few times where this person would lead an attack. The location has only been mentioned so far but never seen. My guess (and that's all it is because the show is deviating from the books somewhat) is that's their next stop.

The North (including the Wall and north of it) is going to become a lot more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got caught up on finishing the 4th season.

Going back to the beginning since my wife is finally interested in watching it.

Shortly after watching the first few episodes the other night, the Simpsons came on with this intro I hadn't seen before. Almost left the room right before it started.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 5 only a few weeks away. Already pumped. :suds:

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Thrones pants are going crazy.

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been so freaking pumped for this season.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^
Looks like what could have been the child of Sansa and Tyrion.