• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Bran the only one who knows about the Tower of Joy and how that all went down? He really needs to have a chat with Jon, huh?

That entire Bran/Sansa scene just annoyed me. Sorry if it was talked about already. So, his character is just some super douche now? I can see everything, but can't lead you. By the way, the day you got raped, you looked really pretty and the weather was nice... the fuck is that about?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How time works in Game of Thrones:

mOgtnSv.jpg

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. They're nice tiddies, to be sure, and I'm not going to disagree that they should be on screen as much as possible, but I'm not sure they're in the top five sets on GoT, let alone on TV.

My favorite is Ros.....But I think she is(was) the hottest in the show.

Real name is Esmé Bianco

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professor Slughorn said Jorah was going to get kicked out of the Citadel the next day so apparently he did all that healing in at most 24 hours.

It's possible he showed improvement so they extended his stay too off screen though

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Real name is Esmé Bianco

Yeah, those are great. I think I'm partial to the Fire Witch's tits. The daughter or maybe granddaughter of the old broad that just drank poison has a pretty nice rack as well.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That entire Bran/Sansa scene just annoyed me. Sorry if it was talked about already. So, his character is just some super douche now? I can see everything, but can't lead you. By the way, the day you got raped, you looked really pretty and the weather was nice... the fuck is that about?

Yeah, that was creepy

When he talks about seeing everything, he talks about seeing in fragments and he needs to see better so he can be of more help

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of that too, but I had Cersei coming out on top. Just somehow, she wins.

I still think Baelish has a card up his sleeve.

Baelish seems to always be a few steps ahead of everything.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with those portraying Euron's being able to wipe out two separate navies nearly simultaneously to be some pretty lazy writing. First it assumes that they knew EXACTLY what Dany's forces were doing thus they were able to intercept both navies with complete surprise.

I get that they have to accelerate time because it is TV but I always hate when shows make the bad guy omniscient. I do enjoy Euron as a character. His death will be very enjoyable.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that was the point. Bran was pointing out that he knows a lot of things that he shouldn't and that he has become largely detached from humanity.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with those portraying Euron's being able to wipe out two separate navies nearly simultaneously to be some pretty lazy writing. First it assumes that they knew EXACTLY what Dany's forces were doing thus they were able to intercept both navies with complete surprise.

I get that they have to accelerate time because it is TV but I always hate when shows make the bad guy omniscient. I do enjoy Euron as a character. His death will be very enjoyable.

In the first episode of season one Cersei indicates that the journey from Kings Landing to Winterfell takes one month.

Last week Jon departed for Kings Landing, this week he arrived, so it's safe to assume a month had passed.

There was no shot of Euron at Casterly Rock, just his fleet.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Real name is Esmé Bianco

Yeah, those are great. I think I'm partial to the Fire Witch's tits. The daughter or maybe granddaughter of the old broad that just drank poison has a pretty nice rack as well.

Ros, Ygritte, and Melisandre.

I would like to take on that 3-headed dragon if you know what I mean.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the first episode of season one Cersei indicates that the journey from Kings Landing to Winterfell takes one month.

Last week Jon departed for Kings Landing, this week he arrived, so it's safe to assume a month had passed.

There was no shot of Euron at Casterly Rock, just his fleet.

Err. Not exactly. Jon went Dragonstone not King's Landing. Furthermore, he went by boat which is much faster than overland.

Yara's fleet and the Unsullied fleet left together. The Unsullied were going to the other side of Westeros. Yara's fleet was going towards Dorne. Now I'm certainly not going to get too nitpicky here but I just think it was way too easy for Euron to track down 2 separate fleets based on absolutely no information. Maybe he was able to get the information about the unsullied fleet from captors from Yara's but his fleet would still need to travel a long way to catch them.

Again, I get that it's tv so time is compressed but this is pretty lazy writing, IMO.

I would not be surprised if Team Greyworm are able to get to Highgarden and put a whooping on the Lannister army next weekend. They really aren't that far from each other.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err. Not exactly. Jon went Dragonstone not King's Landing. Furthermore, he went by boat which is much faster than overland.

Have you ever looked at a map of Westeros?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever looked at a map of Westeros?

Yup.

rJd34hP.jpg

Travel to White Harbor, boat to Dragonstone. In the books a trip from Winterfell to King's Landing takes MONTHS. Even by sea it takes a long time. Heck if you look at a map you can see there are some pretty obvious logistical problems for Team Dany and for Team Euron. How did Euron intercept Yara's fleet FIRST when he was traveling from the Iron Island, past Lannisport, to Dorne and how did he get back to intercept Team Greyworm? Heck the boat ride from Dragonstone to Lannisport is REALLY long and goes right by King's Landing. But that is quibbling, IMO.

The show has necessarily compressed time because no one wants to watch people riding on paths or boats for episodes on end.

Regardless my point isn't that time needs to be linear and realistic. My point is that time should be consistent for everyone.