• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greyjoys have a queen, but they do their own thing

guess it's time for smaller houses to step up...like the Seaworths?
I think most of Davos kids are still alive right? Only 1 or 2 are dead...but he doesn't seem to be in touch with them

at least you don't hear about them on the show

last I heard about his family was at Blackwater when I think 2 died

Last edited:

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gendry could have a right to the throne however, one rule supersedes the law of succession.

The right of conquest!!

If Dany is dead and Jon is dead I'd say whoever conquers the throne at that time would have the right over Gendry, unless he is the one leading the conquest.

but technically before the torchdown. The Baratheon lineage is the ones holding the crown. Not the targs. So if Dany dies & Jon either dies or moves on not wanting the crown. The oldest living Baratheon would be next in line for the crown.
Since he is no longer a bastard name but a baratheon. (Ironically because of Dany) He would be the next choice.

While Cersei's children claimed the throne as Baratheon, she became queen and ruled as a Lannister, following Tommen's suicide (essentially claiming the throne through "conquest" by wildfire). Since she has no living children, nor grandchildren, then the succession would technically go to her last remaining sibling, which would be Tyrion.

Dany or Jon have yet to actually claim and sit the throne through conquest, so until one of them does, it should be Tyrion, "legally" speaking.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greyjoys have a queen, but they do their own thing

guess it's time for smaller houses to step up...like the Seaworths?
And that queen isn't keen on reproducing, right?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you think that?
There's been so little of her on the show, but I thought she was a lesbian for some reason.

Definitely could be wrong.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alert: Scorpion Tool Assisted Aim Application Has Quit. Please Restart the Application.

hz4DpVC.gif
VAC Ban!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been so little of her on the show, but I thought she was a lesbian for some reason.

I definitely remember her hooking up with a woman, almost positive it was at a whorehouse.

Reactions: gob

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of the last episode. She went from zero to a hundred, real quick. Too quick. It felt rushed.

I have no problem with her going the "Mad Queen" route though. I think most viewers knew that was a possible outcome. I just wished it was a more detailed, drawn out process. Not the "she snapped" genocide event we just witnessed.

I also didn't like how the episode played out with everything feeling so contrived just to reach the series finally.
She's had Mad Queen moments throughout...first the indifference to her brother's crowning. Then the roasting of the slave master as she bought the Unsullied. The crucifixion of all the slaver's bay nobility (yes, some deserved that, but not all...given by the testimony of the former slaves that wanted to work for their former families). The roasting of the Dothraki lords. The assassination of the Tarly's. Coming unhinged in the north leading up to roasting everyone.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She definitely prefers tacos, as her sexual encounters on the show have been with women (the whorehouse in Essos, making out with Elleria Sand before Euron wrecked their shit), but she also charmed Theon a bit before he realized who she was.

I think she'd go down the "willing to do it to extend the Greyjoy line" road.

Reactions: gob

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but technically before the torchdown. The Baratheon lineage is the ones holding the crown. Not the targs. So if Dany dies & Jon either dies or moves on not wanting the crown. The oldest living Baratheon would be next in line for the crown.
Since he is no longer a bastard name but a baratheon. (Ironically because of Dany) He would be the next choice.
This would be true except that Cersei wasn't acting as regent, she took the crown as herself and the nobility acknowledged this. As a widow, she reverts to her maiden name so the Lannister line would be in play...making that person Tyrion.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely thought Daario and Yara were reappearing in the last episode as reinforcements. In my defense, I didn't realize one dragon would completely wreck Kings Landing and an entire fleet in 15 minutes, so there was no need for reinforcements.

I'm definitely wondering who we see in this last episode and who we have already seen for the last time.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She definitely prefers tacos, as her sexual encounters on the show have been with women (the whorehouse in Essos, making out with Elleria Sand before Euron wrecked their shit), but she also charmed Theon a bit before he realized who she was.

I think she'd go down the "willing to do it to extend the Greyjoy line" road.
In the book she has mostly male lovers.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. She also seemed to have a thing for Daneris too.

Maybe she and Daneris should become an item... :nod:

Speaking of which...remember how hot Doreah was??!!

latest

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which...remember how hot Doreah was??!!

latest
she was nice

I liked me some Sand Snakes

1*BFImfNLVI-nkcrq6ke7F9g.gif

those...those were some nice boobies

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.. So after another showing, I like the episode even more with a some complaints. You do have to accept that Daneris going loco was going to happen of course but I liked the Deneris ass-kicking.

The difference between an ambush with the Dragons flying majestically around vs full battle mode. Suddenly those super crossbows looked much slower.

I do feel cheated with the Cersie death. The most evil person on the continent and they tried to make her sympathetic at the end plus she dies quietly under the rubble when she should have had her head on a pike or as a snack for the dragon. That would have much more satisfying.

I also like the struggles of Arya to survive the destruction. She was blown up about 2-3 times? Very exciting and scary.