• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King smoot
s-l300.jpg

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I'm not as disappointed as most. Pretty intense visually...not a reach that a Targaryen lost their shit. Bit a jump to arrive there but she kind of got pushed to that point

Minus the massacre of thousands of women and children. That's seems a bit stretchy

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to figure it came down to Jon versus Dany

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without reading anything, but the last two posts, i take it we're all on the same page

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are ways to explain her flipping out and destroying large swaths of innocent city dwellers, and the show didn't try to do that.

I don't understand her not going straight for the keep. That made no sense.

I think I understand the why. Hell in one day she lost everything she held dear, including the Iron Throne, the love of her life, support of her staff of which some were betraying her, best friend(only person she could trust) at the hands of Cersei. Her whole life's work was moot with the revelation of Jon's parents. To steal a few lines:
1. Bitches be crazy ~ Sheldon Cooper
2. These crazy bitches can fly ~ Ron White

If I have one major complaint it would be that Cersie the most evil person in the show had a underwhelming finish.

IMHO it was poetic justice. Due to her choices alone, her whole world was caving in on her and there was nothing she could do but die.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to get too deep but a lot of times ambition leads to a situation where the rise to the top is better than actually getting there.

I mean....it doesn't necessarily mean you're free to murder thousands of Innocents but I'm sure a lot of CEO's didn't start out thinking they'd have little regard for the common man once they made it to the top.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like that they made the biggest love interest in the show be Jaime and Cersei...even that last scene had a weird Romeo and Juliet kind of feel to it and I hate that the writers kept with it. What was the point or Brienne and Jaime then? Just to quiet fans about her and Tormund? Should have just let her get boned by Giantsbane.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like that they made the biggest love interest in the show be Jaime and Cersei...even that last scene had a w
eird Romeo and Juliet kind of feel to it and I hate that the writers kept with it. What was the point or Brienne and Jaime then? Just to quiet fans about her and Tormund? Should have just let her get boned by Giantsbane.

Supersperm for the Lannister legacy win?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like that they made the biggest love interest in the show be Jaime and Cersei...even that last scene had a weird Romeo and Juliet kind of feel to it and I hate that the writers kept with it. What was the point or Brienne and Jaime then? Just to quiet fans about her and Tormund? Should have just let her get boned by Giantsbane.
Tease viewers into thinking he's changed, but show that he really hasn't

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It did reverse the redemption arc for him and exposed him for the summabitch he is.

EDIT: :ninja:

Reactions: gob

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm glad Jaime reverted back to who he was. His whole redemption story rang hollow. He gave it a go, but just couldn't quit Cersei in the end.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Jaime reverted back to who he was. His whole redemption story rang hollow. He gave it a go, but just couldn't quit Cersei in the end.
again, don't agree

his redemption story is one of the best in the show/books

but then they just put him back at square 1

but that is why, in the books, the prophecy of Cersei dying at the hands of her younger brother makes even more sense.