• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt Jamie dies yet, at least not until we see Bronn again. Will that all go down in this next episode? Meet just as the fight starts? Doesn't feel legit, but who knows.

They have setup the relationship and rammed it down our throats how much dany loves Jon. Sure she is cold blooded and has been extremely driven on her goals... until she met him. They had that scene with her and Sansa for a reason. There will be more dialog between them in the next episode, but I'd be shocked if Jon doesn't try to convince her he made a promise to her and isn't going to go back on his word or some shit.

Of course the show made her unnecessary, but that too doesn't mean she is a goner. He can control the dragons just as well as she can. And they have gone out of their way to point out how the north is NEVER going to be hers without a fight later on.

If it follows old school formulas (which they have done a lot more of recently) he's going to profess his support of her, and at some point she will realize he's better and change her pledge to him. The whole reluctant king coming into his own blah blah blah.

Theon is supposed to be a great archer. Maybe he dies, but I doubt his full redemption is complete without something more to add besides simply dying for Bran. He takes out some of the NK's top dudes or something.

Maybe the ice dragon?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is the most safe character... He's George RR Martin and will be in charge of writing down the story for future generations.

Or Sam is actually a 90 year old Maester and the only one left alive and what we’ve been seeing these past 8 seasons is him retelling the GOT story to people.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may also be late on this as well but I just discovered it, what a crazy world we live where this guy is on GOT and you wouldn't even think it

So were a couple guys from this movie.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is the most safe character... He's George RR Martin and will be in charge of writing down the story for future generations.
I've thought this for a while as well.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just going to make a call....why not. There is a long massive battle next week with lots of losses on both sides. But the NK doesn’t take Winterfell.

I can’t believe the Theon defending Bran is just completely slop writing. Theons arc is as complete as it’s going to get. I think he goes down putting up an amazing fight and the NK swoops off with Bran and retreats, maybe back to LastHearth?

Ep 4 revolves around chasing them down to get Bran back. Probably something mystical happens between Bran and NK that highlights the WW cause more, and tips any upcoming battle more to the humans. I fully expect that to be the kind of place where Benjen shows back up.

Why the hell not....

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just going to make a call....why not. There is a long massive battle next week with lots of losses on both sides. But the NK doesn’t take Winterfell.

I can’t believe the Theon defending Bran is just completely slop writing. Theons arc is as complete as it’s going to get. I think he goes down putting up an amazing fight and the NK swoops off with Bran and retreats, maybe back to LastHearth?

Ep 4 revolves around chasing them down to get Bran back. Probably something mystical happens between Bran and NK that highlights the WW cause more, and tips any upcoming battle more to the humans. I fully expect that to be the kind of place where Benjen shows back up.

Why the hell not....
That, or somehow he manages to sneak Bran out to safety, he is pretty sneaky that way.

Also, anyone else think Meera shows up again sometime, possibly with the rest of the Crannogmen and Howland Reed, he was after all one of Ned's staunchest allies and friends. Possibly they have to retreat and hold off/stop the NK at Moat Cailan?

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That, or somehow he manages to sneak Bran out to safety, he is pretty sneaky that way.

Also, anyone else think Meera shows up again sometime, possibly with the rest of the Crannogmen and Howland Reed, he was after all one of Ned's staunchest allies and friends. Possibly they have to retreat and hold off/stop the NK at Moat Cailan?
I had thought about Moat Cailin or the Twins as playing a prominent role as well. Cailin is noted as defensible for an army trying to keep someone out of the North (see: ironborn vs. the Boltons), but apparently it's not a strong position to hold against an invasion from the North.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it remotely possible that Howland Reed knows how to unlock the secrets in the crypts of Winterfell? Or would that be too last-secondy?

I'm also on board with Bran=NK.
If Bran goes back to when the first NK is created, maybe he somehow wargs into him while the CotF insert the dragonglass and becomes him. Which would create one helluva paradox in the space-time continuum. Whoops, wrong show!

I just hope it's not as simple as NK branded Bran.
Now must go find him and kill him to bring about endless winter.....

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it remotely possible that Howland Reed knows how to unlock the secrets in the crypts of Winterfell? Or would that be too last-secondy?

I'm also on board with Bran=NK.
If Bran goes back to when the first NK is created, maybe he somehow wargs into him while the CotF insert the dragonglass and becomes him. Which would create one helluva paradox in the space-time continuum. Whoops, wrong show!

I just hope it's not as simple as NK branded Bran.
Now must go find him and kill him to bring about endless winter.....

Perhaps we'll see a man in a blue box come and fix it all.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had thought about Moat Cailin or the Twins as playing a prominent role as well. Cailin is noted as defensible for an army trying to keep someone out of the North (see: ironborn vs. the Boltons), but apparently it's not a strong position to hold against an invasion from the North.
From what I remember reading, it is strongest against the south, but while vulnerable from the north, it's still formidable, they held off the Northmen for years before one of the Starks finally defeated them and made it part of The North.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why the hell not....
The only thing Theon really has left to do is stand up to and possibly kill Euron.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also why put Bran (the future of mankind) guarded by Theon who may be the worst "warrior" ever in GOT.
Pre-Ramsey, Theon was a fantastic archer. Protected Bran and company from wildling invaders and stood with the Starks in minor skirmishes. He was raised and trained with the Stark boys and is at least as good as Jon and the late Rob with a sword.

The stills released this week show him armed in archery and fire.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre-Ramsey, Theon was a fantastic archer. Protected Bran and company from wildling invaders and stood with the Starks in minor skirmishes. He was raised and trained with the Stark boys and is at least as good as Jon and the late Rob with a sword.

The stills released this week show him armed in archery and fire.

Reactions: gob

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the more interesting aspects of the upcoming battle to me is the dragon vs dragon...

I also wonder if Dany rides one, Jon rides the other in the battle? Do they team up against the ice dragon? Can they neutralize the NK throwing to one shot, one kill spears?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think that Melissandre showed up at Winterfell as a refugee using a different disguise? Not sure how her magic necklace works and if that's even an option for her. If so, then I think she went even younger this time and decided to add a scar.

She needs to come back some time and it seems a bit late in the game to introduce new characters. Unless that was just a throw away scene with Davos to remind everyone of Shireen.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think that Melissandre showed up at Winterfell as a refugee using a different disguise? Not sure how her magic necklace works and if that's even an option for her. If so, then I think she went even younger this time and decided to add a scar.

She needs to come back some time and it seems a bit late in the game to introduce new characters. Unless that was just a throw away scene with Davos to remind everyone of Shireen.

Hmmmm. That is interesting. She said she is destined to die in Westeros, correct? Or was she telling Verys that he was? I can't remember. (Conversation from Season 7)

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the deal with all of you Mary's and this GOT's bullshit? Explain yourselves!!!!