• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she told Arya they'd meet again.

yes she did. mellisandre is with the red god. the faceless men are with the god of death. both these gods have dealt some serious blows, done some serious magic and now you remind me ayra is being viewed by the red god when we already know she and the god of death are buds.

ayra is in a position to be around in the end. who better to work with the dead and the living, or cut the nuts off of either, then arya.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes she did. mellisandre is with the red god. the faceless men are with the god of death. both these gods have dealt some serious blows, done some serious magic and now you remind me ayra is being viewed by the red god when we already know she and the god of death are buds.

ayra is in a position to be around in the end. who better to work with the dead and the living, or cut the nuts off of either, then arya.
they really don't play the religion aspect in the show as much as they did in the books.

Old gods, new gods, red gods, dead gods

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear I had a dream, in one of my another lives, where someone told me to post a spoiler on this thread and watch everyone go crazy.

This is like a dream come true...

on a different note...

Dude, I know someone that takes these meds that might help you and panic attacks you have, I'm sure they would share some with you.

It's a fog sighting. Speaking of winter coming.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those symbols mean something. Recall the very first episode, I think:

6dc5b2e7f395-600x338.jpg

Also symbols like this in the caves at Dragonstone.
I think its targarian sigil... night king rides dragons...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Melissandre still have a part to play? If nothing else, we should be allowed to see her naked just one more time!

That's my favorite broad of the show. I'd fuck her so hard, her cousin would get pregnant.

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at the end Bob Newhart wakes up and it was all just a dream...
Lol i just joked to my boss the is bran waking up late for school as the final seen...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Given she's always been one of my favorite characters, I certainly hope Arya survives until the end.

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the dead king's next oldest brother, and rightful heir to the throne... if you believe some things and not others. He gets to bang a hot crazy priestess (who is really an ancient ugly woman) because magic necklaces.

You should really watch the show. :)
Dude the burned his 11yr daughter at the stake, and killed his homo brother, all for the throne...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my favorite broad of the show. I'd fuck her so hard, her cousin would get pregnant.
Hey, WTF, I'm her cousin...you bastard

So many to pick a favorite. I'd have to go with my top 3 as the one that plays Sansa in the travelling play, Prince Oberyn's daughter from the jail cell or Missandei.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given she's always been one of my favorite characters, I certainly hope Arya survives until the end.
Arya is a favorite of mine too.

I think Sansa is the only safe Stark.

Arya is too broken for the world after she's satisfied her vengeance. I think she's a goner.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude the burned his 11yr daughter at the stake, and killed his homo brother, all for the throne...
Mild transgressions, by GoT standards. We’re supposed to think Jaime is good and virtuous, yet he tried to kill a young boy in the very first episode, just to conceal the fact he was committing some next-level ince$t with his twin sister.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arya is a favorite of mine too.

I think Sansa is the only safe Stark.

Arya is too broken for the world after she's satisfied her vengeance. I think she's a goner.

You could certainly be right, but as much as I'm trying not to think about who dies and who survives, Arya's one of the only ones I really, really want to survive. I don't really care whether Sansa does, or not. While she's certainly grown on me, she still remains my least favorite Stark kids, at least other than Rickon, who was never developed in the show or books (at least of the books we have) enough for me to really care what happened to him.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I think the showrunner says something about it in the post show last night too, so I don't think it is just book lure.
They say a lot of things, and they don't always make sense.

Last season in an after show thing they called Benjen "Coldhands" even though he's never been referred to as Coldhands in the show and Coldhands in the books has been confirmed to not be Benjen.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way too many posts to see if this has been mentioned, but they said dragonglass or fire can destroy them at the meet, they left out the valyrian steel.

slowing them down/fending them off.

seemed like they were making a lot of arrowheads.

also, the dragon really mowed them down last year. seems like if they went back to the tower after figuring out killing the person that turned them destroys them all, would have been pretty easy for the three dragons to take out the night king.
The show has been inconsistent with what can kill what.

In the books fire has been proven to kill wights while dragonglass isn't any different than any other blade. Dragonglass only kills White Walkers and I think fire/dragon fire would kill them too but I don't have any proof. Also it is unknown if Valyrian steel does anything although it's assumed it has the same effect as dragon glass: Kills White Walkers, no different than any other blade against wights.

In the show dragonglass kills everything and it sure seems like Valyrian steel only kills White Walkers or else Jon would have been taking way more wights out at Hardhome. That gets a little wonky because the logic behind why Valyrian steel and dragonglass work should be the same.