• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just trying to uh... bring out your full potential! And look how great you've become! I mean, I know people who would trade a set of legs t- ......... well, I mean. The big thing is you're alive and can vision into people having sex, like your sister?! Eh... EH!? I mean she's pretty hot, right!? And look at this wheelchair! It wasn't even invented until the late 18th century, but here you fuckin' are! And that haircut... I mean c'mon bro, lookin' sharp... Heh heh... so uh... yah, we're good, right? uhh... so dragons exist? That's pretty cool?

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt bad at all, the tempo is to fast and i just hate the way they wanna "speed date" the end of the story over the last two seasons...

I did like the, in your face way sam told jon....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out the episode spoiler from reddit I posted a few weeks back was exactly right. I think it hit every single part minus the Bronn stuff*. That guy had a bunch of other spoilers from seasons past so his excellent track record continues. FWIW, he doesn't have anything else out there so far

*"Poor girl. The pox will take her by the end of the year"
O_O "Which Girl?" :pound:

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out the episode spoiler from reddit I posted a few weeks back was exactly right. I think it hit every single part minus the Bronn stuff*. That guy had a bunch of other spoilers from seasons past so his excellent track record continues. FWIW, he doesn't have anything else out there so far

*"Poor girl. The pox will take her by the end of the year"
O_O "Which Girl?" :pound:
Bronn is awesome. Got a feeling he won't survive the series.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cultural impact of Game of Thrones; it is currently dominating the entire Worldwide Trend list on Twitter (much like Star Wars did on Friday when the trailer premiered).

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cultural impact of Game of Thrones; it is currently dominating the entire Worldwide Trend list on Twitter (much like Star Wars did on Friday when the trailer premiered).

My reaction to Star Wars:

"Oh God... they're not really going to imply Mary Sue destroys a TIE fighter flying at her with a lightsaber are they?"
Disney: "Yah! Isn't that cool!?"
-_-

Followed by:
"Oh hey Lando is in it! Will he fuck C3PO?!"

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reaction to Star Wars:

"Oh God... they're not really going to imply Mary Sue destroys a TIE fighter flying at her with a lightsaber are they?"
Disney: "Yah! Isn't that cool!?"
-_-

Followed by:
"Oh hey Lando is in it! Will he fuck C3PO?!"
Yep. Almost rolled my eyes out of my head watching that shit.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit underwhelmed by this episode. If this was a 10-episode season, I'd say it was fine but with this being the first of the final 6 episodes, I expected a bit more. Not a whole lot happened other than a bunch of characters either being reunited or meeting for the first time.

That being said, I do look forward to next week's episode. Jaime arriving in Winterfell should be very interesting.

Never thought I'd say this until last season but I really hope Arya dies soon. I don't believe in the theory that it's a faceless man wearing her face but ever since she returned to Winterfell she's basically acting as weird as Bran.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit underwhelmed by this episode. If this was a 10-episode season, I'd say it was fine but with this being the first of the final 6 episodes, I expected a bit more. Not a whole lot happened other than a bunch of characters either being reunited or meeting for the first time.

That being said, I do look forward to next week's episode. Jaime arriving in Winterfell should be very interesting.

Never thought I'd say this until last season but I really hope Arya dies soon. I don't believe in the theory that it's a faceless man wearing her face but ever since she returned to Winterfell she's basically acting as weird as Bran.
It was generally a season premier on roids. They have all been setup episodes but this one had so many major characters seeing eachother for the first time in forever, Jon finding out about his true parents, and a pretty cool tribute to the very first episode of the series. I'm good with it because you can see the rest of the show will be high octane.

I don't get the Arya acting weird thing.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was great. Got all the important set up things out of the way.

I think ep 2 will do the rest of it with the battle prep.

Ep 3 is when the carnage will come

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to have it back again (finally ffs), slow start however quite a bit of that shit had to happen sooner or later so why not knock it out before things heat up. Particularly with Jon finding out who he really is. He's big into being honest even when it's dangerous to do so. How's that convo going to go down?

Hard to believe they are going to wrap all of it up in 5 more episodes, 6 more hours of screen time.