• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 8, Episode 1 Leaked:

Game of Thrones season 8 leak: A timeline of Game of Thrones leaks
Traslation of the last vid of FK (episode 8x01) : freefolk

Seems legitimate, since HBO had the YouTube video of this guy taken down, and is pursuing copyright claims against him.

Also check this out:

O M G, that is so messed up that you'd post spoilers to this thread, bro. NO SPOILERS!! That is so completely not cool. You post spoilers and you ruin the whole thing for everyone and there are only 6 episodes left and you posting spoilers when you didn't give warning is screwing up what is an important part of peoples' lives. There's only two days left and you could have waited to talk about it, now the enjoyment is busted and someone should put you on ignore. All you had to do was say, 'warning: spoilers' but you didn't and the whole episode is ruined and probably episode 2 because many people here are smart and can infer what's going to happen there because most of us read the books too! I don't care what you think or say but it's terrible that you felt you should do this and I had to click the link and read what was posted. Why do people always do this, and it seems like they always do it to me, I wish I could just ignore it but I can't because like cooking fish in an office microwave it's obnoxious and gives everyone around you a bad day? It's obsessive behavior to care about preserving the mystery of the show but it's terrible behavior to try to purposefully reveal it. I can't see how anyone wouldn't click on the link if they didn't want to read about the leak, so boiled eggs. Sorry if I'm having a panic attack, but this always seems to happen and I have to stick my big fat business into your business to make sure it definitely doesn't happen again or to anyone else. It's ultra important to me so I'm fo sho gonna let everyone know that it didn't bother me. But it could destroy other peoples' viewing pleasure. Consider how your actions reflect upon you and your community and that doing something like POSTING SPOILERS WHEN YOU DIDN'T GIVE A WARNING is going to trigger many, many of us and destroy our good year so far and it is unfathomable how you could not anticipate how this might affect us! I think I speak for everyone when I say that it is as inconsiderate as eating a bunch of asparagus and pickled garlic and then peeing all over our enjoyment of Game of Thrones. Personally I had been ever so looking forward to seeing how the war of seven kingdoms is resolved and how my favorite characters resolve the onslaught of the Night King. Anyway sorry to vent so much. There's a lot of things going on in my life and while I probably should've thought about it before flying off the handle, people have indeed told me that it's pathological that I obsess about these things. It's probably not that big a deal and when I think about it, it's just a link, and it was pretty clear from your post what was there and if I read it, it's actually my fault and not yours. Sorry for my complaint. You're a good guy and I've been a fan of yours for a long time.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O M G, that is so messed up that you'd post spoilers to this thread, bro. NO SPOILERS!! That is so completely not cool. You post spoilers and you ruin the whole thing for everyone and there are only 6 episodes left and you posting spoilers when you didn't give warning is screwing up what is an important part of peoples' lives. There's only two days left and you could have waited to talk about it, now the enjoyment is busted and someone should put you on ignore. All you had to do was say, 'warning: spoilers' but you didn't and the whole episode is ruined and probably episode 2 because many people here are smart and can infer what's going to happen there because most of us read the books too! I don't care what you think or say but it's terrible that you felt you should do this and I had to click the link and read what was posted. Why do people always do this, and it seems like they always do it to me, I wish I could just ignore it but I can't because like cooking fish in an office microwave it's obnoxious and gives everyone around you a bad day? It's obsessive behavior to care about preserving the mystery of the show but it's terrible behavior to try to purposefully reveal it. I can't see how anyone wouldn't click on the link if they didn't want to read about the leak, so boiled eggs. Sorry if I'm having a panic attack, but this always seems to happen and I have to stick my big fat business into your business to make sure it definitely doesn't happen again or to anyone else. It's ultra important to me so I'm fo sho gonna let everyone know that it didn't bother me. But it could destroy other peoples' viewing pleasure. Consider how your actions reflect upon you and your community and that doing something like POSTING SPOILERS WHEN YOU DIDN'T GIVE A WARNING is going to trigger many, many of us and destroy our good year so far and it is unfathomable how you could not anticipate how this might affect us! I think I speak for everyone when I say that it is as inconsiderate as eating a bunch of asparagus and pickled garlic and then peeing all over our enjoyment of Game of Thrones. Personally I had been ever so looking forward to seeing how the war of seven kingdoms is resolved and how my favorite characters resolve the onslaught of the Night King. Anyway sorry to vent so much. There's a lot of things going on in my life and while I probably should've thought about it before flying off the handle, people have indeed told me that it's pathological that I obsess about these things. It's probably not that big a deal and when I think about it, it's just a link, and it was pretty clear from your post what was there and if I read it, it's actually my fault and not yours. Sorry for my complaint. You're a good guy and I've been a fan of yours for a long time.

You should have opened with the 'link' sentence.... :dhd:
It's all good, mate.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um...

Am I supposed to laugh at your brilliant humor, or fear for those around you?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction
After the war of Winterfell, the Night's Watch is disbanded.
Samwell Tarly will become maester of Winterfell.
Gilly will be the first female maester.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction
Jamie dies valiantly during the Battle of Winterfell saving Brienne from certain death.
Arya manages to take his face and uses it afterwards to kill Cersei.
Thus, the prophecy is sort of kept true that the valonquar (brother) vanquishes her.....

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question
Will Clegane Bowl ever happen and how?
Well...maybe if we follow your predictions, Clegane Bowl happens after Arya kills Cersei as Jaime and reveals who she actually is. Zombie Mountain moves to attack and the Hound steps in?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um...

Am I supposed to laugh at your brilliant humor, or fear for those around you?

Don't pay @Misterfamous, sorry, I mean "Mofo" any mind. Evidently, he's still angwee I edited a post of his over on another site back during season 7. LOL!!! He posted a spoiler on some random thread about Viserion getting killed, and I edited the spoiler out of his post (there isn't spoiler coding on that site) so others wouldn't be spoiled by it.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode titles:

Winter is Here

The Rightful Queen

Winterfell

Exodus

Ice and Fire

A Dream of Spring

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I've got a few pet theories, but I'm not married to them. I just hope it doesn't have a lame deus ex machina type ending. But despite the 'big bad' of the WW's, GRRM usually keeps things pretty grounded.
Bran is actually in a coma and has dreamt the whole thing!

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Snow
Bran
Sansa
Arya

Danaerys Targaryean
Ser Jorah Mormont
Tyrion
Varys
Daario Naharis

Cersei
Ser Jamie

Ser Davos Seaworth
Gendry
Ser Beric Dondarion
Bronn
Brienne of Tarth
Hound
Mountain
Melisandre
Tormund Giantsbane
Podrick Payne
Yara Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy
Euron Greyjoy
Lyanna Mormont
Edd Tollett (current Lord Commander)
Samwell Tarly
Gilly
Meera Reed

Night King
Could add Drogon, Rhaegel, and Viserion (if he counts) as well as Ghost and Nymeria.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salvador? That you?

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same link and info was already posted in this thread, 3 or 4 pages ago, post #4887.
joffrey-game-of-thrones-choking.jpg

TRIGGERED!!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bran is actually in a coma and has dreamt the whole thing!

Don't make me laugh, that's what whoever the hack the estate hires to finish the series is going to write.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make me laugh, that's what whoever the hack the estate hires to finish the series is going to write.
It makes too much sense. Old Nan told him all those stories including things about the white walkers.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction
Jamie dies valiantly during the Battle of Winterfell saving Brienne from certain death.
Arya manages to take his face and uses it afterwards to kill Cersei.
Thus, the prophecy is sort of kept true that the valonquar (brother) vanquishes her.....

The valonquar prophecy is the books only, it was not included in the HBO series: