• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Channing Tatum was on Howard Stern talking about how Dannaryus (whatever her real name is) was at a party asking Tatum and his wife is they wanted to do a threesome

God thats so great

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The living are already outnumbered, so I am not sure how much bigger they want to make the Army of the Dead. I can see them hitting Queenstown or something on their way in, but where exactly they are heading is a good question.

Are they going to Winterfell or are they heading to King's Landing?

Queenscrown is an abandoned tower keep...nobody lives there... Bran, Meera, Jojen and Hodor spent the night there:

Also, Mole's Town (where the men from Castle Black would occasional go to visit whores) is destroyed/burned.

I could see the Night King hitting The Last Hearth (House Umber)....and Karhold (House Karstark) prior to attacking Winterfell. Perhaps even The Dreadfort (House Bolton) if there is anybody remaining there.

The_North2.jpg

Zwalt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,173.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on HBO time/distance parameters and the fact that the dead don't need to rest or eat, NK should be in Wintergell in a day or two....

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Channing Tatum was on Howard Stern talking about how Dannaryus (whatever her real name is) was at a party asking Tatum and his wife is they wanted to do a threesome

God thats so great

I do love Emila Clarke!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cersei and Jamie are the best option for Westeros. Both Dany and Jon are responsible for tons of foreign scum getting into Westeros, with the Unsullied, Dothraki, and wildlings. The people of Westeros should band together in the south and prepare weapons and fire to fight the Night King but now there is a two front war with the invaders and Night King.

Cersei is smart. I think Tyrion has been sent to backstab Dany and Jon. I think deep down he knows it's wrong to destroy his family.

I think the Lanisters, despite their many faults, are a better option than crazy Dragon girl or Jon 'charisma-less acting and oath breaking' Snow.
I think most folks agree with you.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cersei and Jamie are the best option for Westeros. Both Dany and Jon are responsible for tons of foreign scum getting into Westeros, with the Unsullied, Dothraki, and wildlings. The people of Westeros should band together in the south and prepare weapons and fire to fight the Night King but now there is a two front war with the invaders and Night King.

Cersei is smart. I think Tyrion has been sent to backstab Dany and Jon. I think deep down he knows it's wrong to destroy his family.

I think the Lanisters, despite their many faults, are a better option than crazy Dragon girl or Jon 'charisma-less acting and oath breaking' Snow.

Brown people out! Heh.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, you wanna' install the woman that can't keep her own kids alive as the protector of the realm. Cersei is fucking bananas, her own brother that FUCKS HER, has figured that out.

Besides it's not like the Westerosi have some moral high ground to stand on. War, mass raping and pillaging.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make Westeros Great Again!
Close the borders.
Build another wall.....
We've been through this already, the Night King wants the Wildlings to pay for it.:pound:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does jaime betray cersei and tell dany about euron going to pick up the army
From the bankers?

Isn't Jaime betraying Cersei anyway because sending a lone soldier isn't exactly 'helping' in the North. You have to question whether or not Jaime would be more useful to Dany as a prisoner. We all know that Jaime has no where else to go but to Cersei's enemies if he wants to help humanity.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Jaime betraying Cersei anyway because sending a lone soldier isn't exactly 'helping' in the North. You have to question whether or not Jaime would be more useful to Dany as a prisoner. We all know that Jaime has no where else to go but to Cersei's enemies if he wants to help humanity.

Cersei is threatening to kill him, I doubt he has any value as a prisoner at this point.

I get the feeling that cersei is not long for season 8. Have to imagine hound kills the mountain and Jaime was her last touchstone to humanity she will overstep and be removed from the board.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaime chose not to betray his himself, he is a knight and honor does mean something to him.... that's not the same as actively betraying his sister the Self proclaimed Queen Cersei... whereas divulging the "Euron" plan to Dany is. Honor also tears at him knowing that the True Queen is Dany, by birthright.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cersei is threatening to kill him, I doubt he has any value as a prisoner at this point.

I get the feeling that cersei is not long for season 8. Have to imagine hound kills the mountain and Jaime was her last touchstone to humanity she will overstep and be removed from the board.
Cersei BLUFFED an attempted killing of him. He knew she would not do it, so he called her bluff.

Cersei is a psychopath, but she still loves Jaime. Not saying she would sacrifice the throne to save his life, or even give up any advantage for him, but she still cares for him and does not want him dead.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes GOT such a great show:
The political intrigue of humans essentially being both assholes and heores at the same time
Main Characters not being protected by Plot Armor. Guys like Ned Stark could be killed in the first season.

What made GOT dance a little close to every other cheesy run of the mill Sword/Sorcery stuff:
Heroic Epic characters fighting 100% evil fantasy D&D style monsters
Plot Armor making sure that the destiny of every little Frodo Baggins makes it to the ending.

Now, the show is forced to combine the two.
And they have to do it without the years of planning and awesome writing of Martin. They are winging it.
And frankly, it was not very good. We love the show. We love the characters. We watched.

But, if season 7 was season 1. The show would never have become a hit.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, you wanna' install the woman that can't keep her own kids alive as the protector of the realm. Cersei is fucking bananas, her own brother that FUCKS HER, has figured that out.

Besides it's not like the Westerosi have some moral high ground to stand on. War, mass raping and pillaging.

2 outta 3 ain't bad though.......

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes GOT such a great show:
The political intrigue of humans essentially being both assholes and heores at the same time
Main Characters not being protected by Plot Armor. Guys like Ned Stark could be killed in the first season.

What made GOT dance a little close to every other cheesy run of the mill Sword/Sorcery stuff:
Heroic Epic characters fighting 100% evil fantasy D&D style monsters
Plot Armor making sure that the destiny of every little Frodo Baggins makes it to the ending.

Now, the show is forced to combine the two.
And they have to do it without the years of planning and awesome writing of Martin. They are winging it.
And frankly, it was not very good. We love the show. We love the characters. We watched.

But, if season 7 was season 1. The show would never have become a hit.
At least one thing is for certain is that they knew what Martin's plan was for the ending a while back and should be the same or close to it.

I thought that the season six finale was probably one of the best episodes they've done and set up seven perfectly. But season seven to me was more hit and miss than I would've liked, especially most of the Winterfell stuff and turning the three characters that have usually been the smartest and in the know of things (Tyrion, Varys and Littlefinger) into oblivious idiots.