• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cersei will not have another child.... per the prophecy from season 5 episode 1, Cersei will only have 3 children.

Cersei will probably die long before giving birth.

Yeah but she had four children in the show already. One with Robert that died to a fever after birth and three with Jaime. I guess she could have been lying about the first one when she was talking to Catelyn about it but that seems like a bad lie. All it takes is Catelyn to express her condolences to Robert about the dead kid for the lie to blow up in her face.

Maybe the dead Baratheon isn't counted in the three she had? The three have "golden crowns" but it seems like a really sloppy way to say that whole thing. I'd chalk this one up to a writers error I guess.

I think you're right by the way, she won't have the kid. She'll miscarry or die before it's born.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Can Arya use the Littlefinger Face to go and fuck with Cersei a bit??

If there was ever a way for her to get close enough to murder Cersei....a faceless man assassination via Littlefinger would be cool.

She could even then assume the queendom with Cersei's face.

It would sort of fufill the prophecy of a younger woman replacing her.

Or will all those Stark soldiers not be able to keep a secret.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragonbone:

TTw8SMEH0Pir_JBphxuSd1WRQJVS5VzOgUijRxZqu48.jpg

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft, the problem with your fanfic IS you 'finishing' too often.
I mean, have you seen the tits on Stephanie Tanner?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, have you seen the tits on Stephanie Tanner?

Clearly you've never read Cave's fanfic.

All Saget, all the time.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saget is no doubt the main star, but I do have to account for the other characters. In my original Full House reboot outline I wrote Stephanie as a troubled, now middle-aged woman who was coming out of her second stint in rehab after years of drug abuse and prostitution that were brought on by her college boyfriend's ties to the Chinese mafia.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call those cliffhangers. Even the questions about Tyrion and his loyalties. They are plot lines moving forward for sure.

Jaime will end up banging bri at some point. That's one scene they can simply suggest without graphically showing it.

Feels like they are paving the way for Dany to be expendable IMO. Jon can easily take over the dragon master role once he knows he has that power. Maybe Tyrion does betray her and leads to her death. Maybe she dies in child birth with jons kid. Or she once again is reckless in battle and ends up dying on the front. I just don't see her as an end game character anymore.

If Jon is Azor Ahai, I suppose Jon also may be forced to temper lightbringer by killing Dany with it. Seems a bit to silly though.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finale was good fun. It got back to having more character moments as opposed to the rushed action events the truncated season has given us. But I do have one problem.

If you've read any of my comments over the years you'll know I support the merits of the show when most are shitting on it. Well, that's changes for this one specific plot. The Arya/Sansa/LF ordeal this season is the worst piece of writing the show has done in its entire run. It's utter garbage. It's nothing more than 6 confusing, nonsensical, lazy writing driven episodes all for the sake of a "surprise" in the 7th episode. It's a surprise for the sake of a surprise and nothing more. And its not even a surprise because its really the only outcome you could think of out of this mess. There's no set up. You have no idea of the motives for any character at any point during the story. You don't even have a good insight into how they came to their conclusion. It's just "Hey! LF is bad. Let's kill him. #StarkLivesMatter". And what a waste it is for Littlefinger to go out like that. The guy is a schemer that is largely responsible for getting the ball rolling on like 75% of the overall story and he goes out in a whimper of an exposition dump. The implication is he played himself...except they never showed what game he was playing this season! You had no idea what his goals were other than "Derp, I love Sansa, derp". A lot of criticism the show gets is undeserved. It's just book fans whining. This isn't one of those times. This was a dumpster fire of a plot

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found it weird how Cersei wanted to blame Tyrion for Tommen's death...

Uhhhh, last I checked, Tyrion was LONG gone by the time you blew up your son's wife along with half the city, but whatever...

She could argue a case that he had a hand in Myrcella's death but the reasoning was wrong. She suggested that killing Tywin led to both of their deaths. Basically saying that if Tywin was still alive that he would have stopped Cersei from fucking things up in KIng's Landing which led to the death of her other 2 kids so it's Tyrion's fault. Not only is that inaccurate but its hypocritical. I don't think it's a plot-hole though and Cersei is intended to come off as irrational. She always blamed Tyrion for killing their mother and for just about everything so it's not out of character for her.

But she had a much better argument for blaming him for Myrcella. That of course being that Tyrion was the one who sent Myrcella to Dorne in the first place. It does seem like a bonehead move. Myrcella was a pawn to find out which of the council members was spying on him, but that didn't mean he actually had to follow through with the plan he told Pycelle (the one who was leaking information to Cersei). That being said, Myrcella seemed to be safe in Dorne until Oberyn was killed. Aside from Oberyn himself as well as the Mountain, you could make a case for about half a dozen other characters indirectly having a hand in Oberyn's death, including Cersei. She was the the who immediately accused Tyrion for Joffrey's death and then along with Tywin seemed to be stacking the deck against him which ultimately led to the trial by combat.

Of course, all of that was probably too much information for irrational Cersei to process. Unlike Arya blaming Sansa for stuff that really didn't make sense, it fit Cersei's character here to blame Tyrion even though the viewer knows she's not making much sense.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finale was good fun. It got back to having more character moments as opposed to the rushed action events the truncated season has given us. But I do have one problem.

If you've read any of my comments over the years you'll know I support the merits of the show when most are shitting on it. Well, that's changes for this one specific plot. The Arya/Sansa/LF ordeal this season is the worst piece of writing the show has done in its entire run. It's utter garbage. It's nothing more than 6 confusing, nonsensical, lazy writing driven episodes all for the sake of a "surprise" in the 7th episode. It's a surprise for the sake of a surprise and nothing more. And its not even a surprise because its really the only outcome you could think of out of this mess. There's no set up. You have no idea of the motives for any character at any point during the story. You don't even have a good insight into how they came to their conclusion. It's just "Hey! LF is bad. Let's kill him. #StarkLivesMatter". And what a waste it is for Littlefinger to go out like that. The guy is a schemer that is largely responsible for getting the ball rolling on like 75% of the overall story and he goes out in a whimper of an exposition dump. The implication is he played himself...except they never showed what game he was playing this season! You had no idea what his goals were other than "Derp, I love Sansa, derp". A lot of criticism the show gets is undeserved. It's just book fans whining. This isn't one of those times. This was a dumpster fire of a plot
My only issue with that plot line was the scene between Sansa and Arya in her room. Are we to believe they somehow compared notes only after Arya more or less presented the fact she could kill Sansa at any moment? I think we all expected LF to die by their hands at some point. Their apparent unease with each other one minute and entirely on the same page the next seemed a reach just to try and have us second guess ourselves.

Again, overall there were no real surprises. It was mostly payoff and setup for next year in a cliffhanger everyone already knew was coming.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things....

1-I def think Tyrion has turned his back on Danny or at least told Cersei that he is on her side. Someone lied in that meeting, just not sure. Maybe both lied to both, or she agreed to help and then turned her back on Tyrion.

2- What are the chances that Theon catches up to Euron, takes him out gets Yara and returns to KL. Cersei thinks it's Euron with the Iron Bank and has no worries, only to get fucked up and destroyed... I mean shit....what a way to make it up to Jon. KL and the Iron Fleet march up North and help out?? Now with Cersei gone, it's down to Danny or Jon....IDK, seem pretty bad ass to me.

Even though I literally binged watch the show over the past few months, I feel I need to go back and watch it again.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But both are giant furnaces.

Anyway, I'm assuming it takes out Rhaegal, and a final battle with Drogon ends the wight dragon.

I only wonder if Drogon survives it.

They have played up the giant crossbow. Will Jaime get one made tipped with dragon glass to take care of the NK's new toy?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have played up the giant crossbow. Will Jaime get one made tipped with dragon glass to take care of the NK's new toy?
I doubt it. Someone is going to have to tell them that the Night King has a dragon. If Tormund or Beric survived (I imagine one or both of them did) they would send word to Winterfell that shit is going down.

Is the plan for Dany to travel to Winterfell by horse? Is she leaving the dragons behind?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe I am off track here, but when they showed the third eye raven dude before the attack, did that mean it was happening or a vision of the future?

I know he said earlier in the episode that he can see the past and see anywhere in the world, but I thought the third eye was the future.

Great episode, and other than this becoming the back country kiss and impregnate my sister or half sister and shorty getting upset that yet another man got the girl and the possibility of him siding back with Cersei, the thought at the end of it seems pretty simple right now. I mean, even if that wall fell, it would leave a mountain of rubble they would be climbing over.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. Someone is going to have to tell them that the Night King has a dragon. If Tormund or Beric survived (I imagine one or both of them did) they would send word to Winterfell that shit is going down.

Is the plan for Dany to travel to Winterfell by horse? Is she leaving the dragons behind?
yeah Jaime won't bother to bring a ballista with him. That's a dragon specific weapon, and he doesn't know he has to fight a dragon yet.

Dany will go by boat to White Harbor. The dragons we can assume will follow the fleet. She just won't enter the north riding one, for the optics.