• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a previous season connection between the hound and Sir Gregor? Or did that exchange have us all confused?
well they are brothers

and Gregor put Clegane's face into a fire when they were kids, which is why he looks like that.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they are brothers

and Gregor put Clegane's face into a fire when they were kids, which is why he looks like that.

Shiiiit I didn't remember any of that

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole scene with Tyrian looking on, apparently disapprovingly, isn't sitting right with me. There has not been even the slightest hint that he had a thing for either Dany or Aegon. To have him sulk off to his own room as they finally consummated their alliance makes no sense.

There has to be something else going on there.
And they cut away after Tyrion said she was pregnant. At that point, I think Tyrion decided to switch sides, which is why she came back out

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole scene with Tyrian looking on, apparently disapprovingly, isn't sitting right with me. There has not been even the slightest hint that he had a thing for either Dany or Aegon. To have him sulk off to his own room as they finally consummated their alliance makes no sense.

There has to be something else going on there.
yea, I didn't really get that either. I don't think it is a jealousy thing. I guess there is the possibility of Jon taking the role of Hand from Tyrion, which would put Tyrion into another funk where he is constantly being replaced by full sized men. In the end, Tyrion is a tragic figure who will never be satisfied. Where this leads him, I dunno. He should know better than to trust Cersei and will soon find out after they get to White Harbor and he finds Jaime there and no Lannister forces.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jon/Dany love story might piss off Daario. He would be a bad sellsword if he didn't honor the contract, so I doubt he lets his feelings for Dany get in the way of that.

Is Daario's army the one Cersei hired? Or is it a different group?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, I didn't really get that either. I don't think it is a jealousy thing. I guess there is the possibility of Jon taking the role of Hand from Tyrion, which would put Tyrion into another funk where he is constantly being replaced by full sized men. In the end, Tyrion is a tragic figure who will never be satisfied. Where this leads him, I dunno. He should know better than to trust Cersei and will soon find out after they get to White Harbor and he finds Jaime there and no Lannister forces.

Well, here's the thing. We really don't know what was "agreed upon" between Tyrion and Cersei. All we know is that things didn't seem to be going too well and then suddenly SOMETHING must have been said or SOMETHING must have given Cersei a revelation to change her mind and come back out to accept the truce...

I mean obviously she has no intention of honoring any truce, but they all don't know that just yet.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Daario's army the one Cersei hired? Or is it a different group?
when we last left him, he was not. He led another group of sell swords

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here's the thing. We really don't know what was "agreed upon" between Tyrion and Cersei. All we know is that things didn't seem to be going too well and then suddenly SOMETHING must have been said or SOMETHING must have given Cersei a revelation to change her mind and come back out to accept the truce...

I mean obviously she has no intention of honoring any truce, but they all don't know that just yet.
true. There is a whole part of that conversation that we were not privy to.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. There is a whole part of that conversation that we were not privy to.

Right, and something was said/agreed upon that made Cersei pull a 180 (in appearance)....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and something was said/agreed upon that made Cersei pull a 180 (in appearance)....

The reference to her pregnancy, had me partially thinking he played that up to Cersei, "your heir will never sit on the throne if we are all dead"

But than again, there is no softer side of Cersei that you can play to

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they handled it pretty well, could have had so much more happening at the meeting, but Fire and Ice getting it on while the wall falls by her child was just awesome. I guess they lost their budget on the polar bear and just put some holes in the dragons wings.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reference to her pregnancy, had me partially thinking he played that up to Cersei, "your heir will never sit on the throne if we are all dead"

But than again, there is no softer side of Cersei that you can play to

Perhaps, but obviously she still isn't convinced that she needs to fight along side Daenarys for her child's future, so...

If the intent was always to double-cross, then really there was no need to reject the truce first and then agree... SOMETHING had to have been agreed upon between Cersei and Tyrion, but we never really see what.

Of course, I wonder how Dany, John or Verys don't question the sudden change of heart by Cersei either. Like, "Ummm, well the wight didn't convince her, so what the hell did you say to her, Ty?"...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but obviously she still isn't convinced that she needs to fight along side Daenarys for her child's future, so...

If the intent was always to double-cross, then really there was no need to reject the truce first and then agree... SOMETHING had to have been agreed upon between Cersei and Tyrion, but we never really see what.

Of course, I wonder how Dany, John or Verys don't question the sudden change of heart by Cersei either. Like, "Ummm, well the wight didn't convince her, so what the hell did you say to her, Ty?"...

Do you think there is a connection between the meeting with Cersei, and Tyrions' mysterious reaction to Jon and Danny doing the nasty?

Maybe Tyrion becomes the ultimate scumbag at the end of it all, and sides with Cersei

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think there is a connection between the meeting with Cersei, and Tyrions' mysterious reaction to Jon and Danny doing the nasty?

Maybe Tyrion becomes the ultimate scumbag at the end of it all, and sides with Cersei

Well, I'm just suggesting that they are at least hinting that Tyrion may not be on board anymore.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm just suggesting that they are at least hinting that Tyrion may not be on board anymore.

I did think the meeting between them ended up a little more lovey lovey than I expected

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did think the meeting between them ended up a little more lovey lovey than I expected

Exactly, it just seemed like they were getting nowhere and then the next thing we know, Cersei is agreeing to a truce?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you have Tyrion feeling guilty for the death of his niece and nephew (but not Joffery) and now he has a chance to redeem himself with Cersei being pregnant again. Blood is thicker than water, so maybe there is something going on there.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found it weird how Cersei wanted to blame Tyrion for Tommen's death...

Uhhhh, last I checked, Tyrion was LONG gone by the time you blew up your son's wife along with half the city, but whatever...

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all that was really said between Cersei and Tyrion was that Tyrion told her to just go out there and say she agrees to the detente/alliance.

That it was more important that Dany and Jon defeat the Night King, and that they wouldn't be able to do that with Cersei hanging over their head. So Tyrion told her to lie to them, and that in the end whatever force is victorious comes out weaker. Which is good for her and her baby.

It technically counts as a betrayal, but Tyrion did it for the good of the living, which is more important than Dany's ambitions.

For Cersei, she can hope all three dragons are dead, and that Dany wins but with only a fraction of her forces left.

Worse comes to worse, she can just flee to Essos.