• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they did it pretty well on screen. The non-readers are going to be playing a "who done it" hopefully for another episode or 2.

Good episode. Weddings are dangerous in Westeros.

The 3 most likely candidates IMO

1. The whore
2. Joffreys new wife or grandma
3. Prince oberyn or his girl.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 3 most likely candidates IMO

1. The whore
2. Joffreys new wife or grandma
3. Prince oberyn or his girl.

Why not Sansa? She had a very defiant look on her face while watching the midgets reenact the war of the 5 kings. Then she gave the cup back to Tyrion before he filled it. Although it did sit on the table for a while in front of Joffrey's new queen, Margaery. I hope it reveals who did it in the next episode, because they deserve praise from the viewers!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not Sansa? She had a very defiant look on her face while watching the midgets reenact the war of the 5 kings. Then she gave the cup back to Tyrion before he filled it. Although it did sit on the table for a while in front of Joffrey's new queen, Margaery. I hope it reveals who did it in the next episode, because they deserve praise from the viewers!

Sansa is too boring of a character. Doubt she would be the one. It would surprise me much if it's her.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sansa is too boring of a character. Doubt she would be the one. It would surprise me much if it's her.

I'd agree, it doesn't seem to be Sansa's style. She has become slightly more clever in her time at King's Landing, but an attack like this doesn't seem to fit her character's abilities. It would have to be someone who hates Joffrey (doesn't really narrow things down), is brazen and/or foolish, could potentially stand to gain from his death or is out for revenge.

I really hope they draw it out for a while. Book readers know who the responsible party is and it was drawn out a bit in the books to leave you wondering just who did it.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its different than the books here so not spoilin

but he ate that bite of pie, so im betting thats where the poison was

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its different than the books here so not spoilin

but he ate that bite of pie, so im betting thats where the poison was

Actually, I thought he was choking on a piece of bird bone or beak. I thought he killed some birds with his sword that were in his cake.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pie was poisoned, not the wine.

In order for the wine to have been poisoned, the imp would have to have done so in front of the entire royal family.

Remember the order of events?

Joffery pours out his wine on his uncle's head and asks for another cup. So, in front of the entire family and wedding guests, he grabs the container and fills his cup. No way he put poison in it without being seen.

Some of the birds in the pie were dead. The question is, where they dead already (from eating the poison) or did Joffery kill them with his sword?

Also key in this is that the fool grabbed Sansa and said, "If you want to live come with me" so I'm thinking he was in on it.

Bloggers say her necklace was missing.

The necklace the fool gave her in the garden in the last episode.

Was the poison hidden in the necklace and used to poison him? Did she poison the cup when it fell under the table, before she handed it to his uncle?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, too be just a TV series viewer would be fun right now.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to give anything away or hint one way or another since the show might differ from the books a bit on this matter. BUT, there was definitely a moment when poison could have been slipped into the goblet. There was a time when Joff went to cut open the pie, he set down his cup at the table. All eyes were on him then. Anything could have happened in those few seconds.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was satisfying watching that little fucker die.

[Not a spoiler but just to be safe...]
If I remember correctly, it was much more brutal in the books (his reaction to the poison).

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was satisfying watching that little fucker die.

[Not a spoiler but just to be safe...]
If I remember correctly, it was much more brutal in the books (his reaction to the poison).

Haha, yes it was a bit more gruesome. Clawing at his throat, etc.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I feel like his murder is like the murder on the orient express where everyone did their part to murder him.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, is there a way to hide a spoiler on SportsHoopla?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for those who read the book. Go to this youtube link and watch closely. I'll just add the video code, you can do the rest to avoid spoiling the fun for those who haven't read.

S-uqKglU9hc

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The buildup to Joffrey's death was tremendous, not knowing what was going to happen, I was thinking Joffrey was gonna snap and use his new sword on Tyrian as he picked up the cup.

Very good stuff. Although part of me is sad, Joffrey was a tremendous villian, I'm guessing Cersei will take his role as most hated person in Westeros.