• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 7 - Philadelphia Flyers at Pittsburgh Penguins(10-22-14): 8:00pm EST

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because our defense is well below average.

If our forwards move their feet on the back check like they did last night it would cover up for our below average defense and we would beat teams on a more consistent basis.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emery was great last night. I don't blame Mason one bit for the loss against Chicago. Goaltending isn't the problem. Injuries on D have hurt. 5 straight wins over the Whiner & the rest of the Pens!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, in general I've been very pleased with the goaltending this season. Emery and Mason.

I haven't watched as much as I would've liked so far, but I can only think of 1 goal where I really thought the goalie should've made the save (Mase against the Devils). Through 7 games that's a pretty solid sign of the goaltending.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, in general I've been very pleased with the goaltending this season. Emery and Mason.

I haven't watched as much as I would've liked so far, but I can only think of 1 goal where I really thought the goalie should've made the save (Mase against the Devils). Through 7 games that's a pretty solid sign of the goaltending.

When you play like they did last night, it makes the goalies look a lot better - to me the way they played last night tells me all you need to know about who was to blame for the struggles - it was the forwards/defensemen not doing their job defensively - they have to play well defensively as a group

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep when the team played as a unit the pens couldn't get past center and created a ton of turnovers. They need to do that consistently.

At the end of the second crosby was asking the ref why he didn't call a pretty minor slash to his arm...you could read the refs lips are you kidding me you wanted me to call that....haha! After the Rinaldo hit crosby didn't do much at all loved it.