• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game #6 - Beat LA - 7PM

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Williams wont score on us again tonight.

I don't know how these guys sleep when they see their paychecks.

Considering they give minimal effort for what they make, I'd day they're sleeping quite well. :L

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they put on a better performance in game 7 than the last time they played in SJ which was just embarrassing. I've never been to a playoff game that was so quiet.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Quick is a little bitch going after Thornton.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, two more days to baseball season...

We'll be back here in a year, doing it all over again, wishing that we had a real captain or any real "leadership".

The big games and Jumbo is awful. Patty awful. Joe pa awful. Cooch. awful. burns awful. dan boyle awful.

Thats a bigillion dollars and nothing.

Yeah - Luckily I am going to be moving to Colorado soon and I hear their team is worth rooting for.
lol.. I wish I had put money on the fact they were going to game 7 after they lost game 4.

If Thornton had some nads he would have dropped Quick like dirty laundry.. what a bitch.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never should have signed Thornton/Marleau mid season. No longer really cared after that. The millions are in the bank.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope Jumbo hand is ok.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They sleep on nice expensive beds next to their super hot wives.

29 teams don't win the cup every year and I bet they all sleep fine.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well atleast they will be in the record books lol

hahaha, yep. hilarious... I have passed anger and frustration. Now I am actually honestly thrilled that it's coming to an end. I fight with my friends and dad all the time over the sharks and it ruins my life.

Every year I expect different, but I think the sharks have bonds' syndrome. Until they change the faces of the franchise nothing will change. Joe Thornton, if he hadnt already has cemented his reputation as the great choker in the history of the NHL. His heart is zero. Patty had a great start to the series, but has been awful in the last two. Joe pavelski has been absent. Cooch absent. in the

Doug wilson just loves his core of boyle, jumbo and patty. However, to me it's todd mclellan who keeps putting those three out on all the PP's. that 5 on 3 was the key moment in the game, series, and season. The PP has all the big names on it and they are 0-9 in the last two games and are not dangerous. The sharks annual poweroutage is on, but this year, they are getting the depth scoring and it's the top 6 forwards that arent doing it.

On the other side, the LA top 6 came through again.

Then they give up the GWG but there are still 7+ mins left and the team folds. The character tests that they passed early in the series, they are failing in droves.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So, let's discuss the summer. My guesses:

1. Wednesday is Dan Boyle's final game. He is so clearly done... sad to go out with your tail between your legs, but its finished.

2. nothing else will change. Hertl and Nieto look exciting, but nothing else will really happen.

3. Jumbo will still be captain. Patty will still be there. The team will still succeed in the regular season and lose disappointingly in the PO's.

4. We will feel excited in september.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what's going to be weirder: the reception the fans give the Clippers tomorrow night or the reception the Sharks fans will give their team when they fold come game 7.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha, yep. hilarious... I have passed anger and frustration. Now I am actually honestly thrilled that it's coming to an end. I fight with my friends and dad all the time over the sharks and it ruins my life.

Every year I expect different, but I think the sharks have bonds' syndrome. Until they change the faces of the franchise nothing will change. Joe Thornton, if he hadnt already has cemented his reputation as the great choker in the history of the NHL. His heart is zero. Patty had a great start to the series, but has been awful in the last two. Joe pavelski has been absent. Cooch absent. in the

Doug wilson just loves his core of boyle, jumbo and patty. However, to me it's todd mclellan who keeps putting those three out on all the PP's. that 5 on 3 was the key moment in the game, series, and season. The PP has all the big names on it and they are 0-9 in the last two games and are not dangerous. The sharks annual poweroutage is on, but this year, they are getting the depth scoring and it's the top 6 forwards that arent doing it.

On the other side, the LA top 6 came through again.

Then they give up the GWG but there are still 7+ mins left and the team folds. The character tests that they passed early in the series, they are failing in droves.

Couldn't agree more. I keep thinking that, 'they are picking it up a bit', 'hey - they are getting physical', 'hey they are getting some chances now - this is going the right direction'...

and then they shit their pants. Collectively, our top guys gave us misconduct penalties and something to roll our eyes at this game. I can hardly wait for the blase platitudes of how they will be better.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Wednesday is Dan Boyle's final game. He is so clearly done... sad to go out with your tail between your legs, but its finished.

2. nothing else will change. Hertl and Nieto look exciting, but nothing else will really happen.

3. Jumbo will still be captain. Patty will still be there. The team will still succeed in the regular season and lose disappointingly in the PO's.

Niemi gets traded. New captain, not sure who though. There is no captain material here.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brilliantly answered all the way back in '75...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwS1tC9Mp00]The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (Live In Texas '75) - YouTube[/ame]