• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game #6 - Beat LA - 7PM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tb: Beat LA!

Lets Go Sharks!!!!! :horn:

Attachments

• 1398702765159.jpg
    1398702765159.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 89

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How about six? Six is good. You got a problem with six?" :suds:

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I really hope Todd decides to start Stalock, Niemi just seems a little jumpy back there and the fact that Stalock can move the puck effectively was breaking down the Kings' forecheck and getting us out of our zone late in the last game.

That aside - The dipshits need to come out and establish THEIR game, get physical, and dictate how this game will go. That hesitant shit is going to get us in a game 7.. and we dont need that. Hopefully they are done with their 'slump' and Todd has realized he needs to do some coaching.

Go Sharks!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I really hope Todd decides to start Stalock, Niemi just seems a little jumpy back there and the fact that Stalock can move the puck effectively was breaking down the Kings' forecheck and getting us out of our zone late in the last game.

That aside - The dipshits need to come out and establish THEIR game, get physical, and dictate how this game will go. That hesitant shit is going to get us in a game 7.. and we dont need that. Hopefully they are done with their 'slump' and Todd has realized he needs to do some coaching.

Go Sharks!

Their inability to hit the tape on (all) fucking passes was embarrassing. It reminded me of an afternoon game, when they are usually sleep walking. :gaah:

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vlasic is out, so this will be even tougher for Stalock. He will need to stand on his head in this one.

stevekouleas: RT @JSB_FOX: Looks like Alex Stalock will start for Sharks, and Marc-Edouard Vlasic won't dress for Game 6 #NHLplayoffs

My opinion is stalock is a big game goalie, I think he will be fine. I also think Braun, demers, stuie, and Hanner can collectively make up for the Vlasic loss. I think Irwin moves the puck better then pickles also.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is stalock is a big game goalie, I think he will be fine. I also think Braun, demers, stuie, and Hanner can collectively make up for the Vlasic loss. I think Irwin moves the puck better then pickles also.

Yeah - I just heard that Vlasic is out (fucking Stoll... we REALLY need to put that asshole in his place. He has been running around without consequence and I would like to see Wingles hit him hard enough to dislodge his asshole from the socket its connected to) when running to grab a bagel. A lot of other d-men on the team and I agree - they are going to have to make up for him.

I also think Stalock just 'feels' better in net. I don't constantly cringe when I see the puck moving around in our zone too long. I really like the way he handles the puck too - and I think that makes a difference when trying to sort out a ferocious LA forecheck.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After going up 3 - 0 in the series, TMac basically said it was far from over. Are these guys that loyal that are trying to make him look smart? We need to finish this fucking thing tonight! :gaah:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I just heard that Vlasic is out (fucking Stoll... we REALLY need to put that asshole in his place. He has been running around without consequence and I would like to see Wingles hit him hard enough to dislodge his asshole from the socket its connected to) when running to grab a bagel. A lot of other d-men on the team and I agree - they are going to have to make up for him.

I also think Stalock just 'feels' better in net. I don't constantly cringe when I see the puck moving around in our zone too long. I really like the way he handles the puck too - and I think that makes a difference when trying to sort out a ferocious LA forecheck.

Jarret's Stool should have at least gotten 1 game for that hit. Our guy is out because he got hit by Stool's elbow in the head. That is what I saw. Just like last year. Stool out for the series last year, Raffi out for the series too. Is Stool some kind of Wayne Gretzky to the league? Blow him with a feather and you get suspended and he can do whatever he wants, no consequences. Who would miss Stool if he were suspended for a game? Not like he is a ratings maker for NBC.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: No Worries Boys, we got this.!

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarret's Stool should have at least gotten 1 game for that hit. Our guy is out because he got hit by Stool's elbow in the head twice and then kicked. That is what I saw.

Yeah, fixed that for you...

Fuck Stoll - I would not be unhappy if Wingles snapped his fucking neck across the bench at all tonight. It wont happen - in fact I am sure Stoll will run Marleau or Thornton and everyone on our team will tap their sticks in support as the victim is carried off the ice.. and respond with pretty much nothing.

Vent aside - the best medicine for that asshole is to shit in his golf bag and give him a reason he needs it tonight!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Sharks, let's not shit the bed tonight. Close it out in LA. As much as I like playoff hockey, I don't want to see a game 7.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO Sharks GO!!!!!!!!!! We got this!!!!!!!!! I believe in Alex Stalock our future franchise goalie!!!!!!!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for winning Game 6. WTF was that Pavelski. Classic lazy play in the playoffs for the Sharks.

Oops: replay showed it was Havlat. Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and so it begins... pavs laziness... Another key goal scored as a result of a bad play by a top 6 forward. So incredibly disappointing to be so constantly outhustled.

Once again, Tmac does not have them ready to play.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ah indeed it was havlat's fuck up... nice replay...

Well, I guess that why he was in the rafter the first 5 games. He didnt feel like backchecking... geez...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is 5 straight games giving up the first goal. They are truly lucky to still be playing in this series.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
huge save from stalock, but WTF is wrong with the sharks. give up a goal, then give up a 3 on 2, then a 2 on 1. It could be 3-0 already. Tmac has NO control over his team.