• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game #6 - Beat LA - 7PM

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow are they sloppy in their own end. Williams and Stoll: Shark killers.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
another 2 on 1.... What is this crap? They have got to play a bit more patient and under control. The D is really doing moronic pinches.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another 2 on 1.... What is this crap? They have got to play a bit more patient and under control. The D is really doing moronic pinches.

Forwards doing shit too. Two guys both fan and then another odd man rush. Sharks are a fucking mess!!

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, it's nice to see stalock paying so well already.... Clearly the sharks learned nothing between game 5 and 6. Their defensive game is embarrassing. LA just flies the zone and the sharks D are making very very bad decisions. this is a one-sided domination in scoring chances yet again. The sharks just look beaten right now...

This is a huge moment for the franchise here...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and a brilliant penalty by jumbo there... If the sharks go down, he is the #1 reason. One EV point in the series and it was all of 5 minutes into the first game. He hasnt got an even strength point in over 5 games.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Thornton now will get suspended for knee on knee.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and so it begins... pavs laziness... Another key goal scored as a result of a bad play by a top 6 forward. So incredibly disappointing to be so constantly outhustled.

Once again, Tmac does not have them ready to play.

I think Pavelski getting put on the 4th line is a pretty good indicator it was in fact his blown coverage not entirely havlats

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Either way, ALex stalock is the #1 star so far. With nemo it wold be 3-0 already and stalock would be in there. LA is absolutely crushing the sharks right now. They are skating thru the neutral with great speed as the sharks gap control is awful. The whole team is just being outhit, outworked, outskated, and most of all, outcoached.

This is so incredibly disheartening to watch our boys making history. I really really need them to pull this out so I dont have a miserably depressing summer.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks look like warm shit in their zone: they don't seem to read the play, bad decisions, and they are always second to free pucks. They really need to clean it up in their zone.

Better energy from them this game though. They had some good chances (and in traditional Sharks manner wiffed or shot it wide) so they just need more of it. Best minutes of the period was when they were physical - I cannot understand why they just dont fucking get that through their collective, stubborn fucking heads. If they played like that for 60 minutes in game 4 this thing is over. :gaah:

A better period then the entire last game - but not enough to win playoff hockey.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, ALex stalock is the #1 star so far. With nemo it wold be 3-0 already and stalock would be in there. LA is absolutely crushing the sharks right now. They are skating thru the neutral with great speed as the sharks gap control is awful. The whole team is just being outhit, outworked, outskated, and most of all, outcoached.

This is so incredibly disheartening to watch our boys making history. I really really need them to pull this out so I dont have a miserably depressing summer.

They are looking better in this game compared to last. Just gotta keep hustling and get that shot on net. One juicy rebound can change this game.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed - Stalock should have been in game 4 immediately. His puck handling makes a tremendous and obvious difference. Not to mention that pucks hit his pads instead of the back of the net.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sharks look like warm shit in their zone: they don't seem to read the play, bad decisions, and they are always second to free pucks. They really need to clean it up in their zone.

Better energy from them this game though. They had some good chances (and in traditional Sharks manner wiffed or shot it wide) so they just need more of it. Best minutes of the period was when they were physical - I cannot understand why they just dont fucking get that through their collective, stubborn fucking heads. If they played like that for 60 minutes in game 4 this thing is over. :gaah:

A better period then the entire last game - but not enough to win playoff hockey.

Better, yes? But they are still losing battle after battle. All the 50-50 plays along the boards are going to the kings. The PP one was 2 on 3 on the boards and the sharks still lost it, and were bailed out by stalock. They are just not trying very hard. They are disorganized and have a billion neutral zone turnovers again.

Quick hasnt had to make a great save yet. They are simply failing to win the little details of the game. I dont know what Tmac needs to do, but Jumbo and patty need to take this game over, especially jumbo. He needs to make a positive impact on this series for a change.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boylers skating agility is still top tier in this league turning Kopitar inside out

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better, yes? But they are still losing battle after battle. All the 50-50 plays along the boards are going to the kings. The PP one was 2 on 3 on the boards and the sharks still lost it, and were bailed out by stalock. They are just not trying very hard. They are disorganized and have a billion neutral zone turnovers again.

Quick hasnt had to make a great save yet. They are simply failing to win the little details of the game. I dont know what Tmac needs to do, but Jumbo and patty need to take this game over, especially jumbo. He needs to make a positive impact on this series for a change.

Hmm - I wouldn't be that down. Its improved but I agree, in their own zone (and in the neutral zone) they look like shit. Best minutes were when they were hitting.. teams looked about even at that point. Turnovers and clean passes are becoming a problem again, especially in the final three minutes of that period.

Quick has had some activity but lets be honest, 2-3 times a period is not even going to get it done. He'll take any night were he needs to come up with that many saves. If the Sharks want to get anything past him they need to do what they did the first three games and send a LOT of rubber his way, recover the rebounds and send it back. In that manner, I agree - the work ethic isn't there and that is why we are in game 6.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

They only look better because of Stalock, honestly its looking like Al is going to have to score a goal on quick on top of making saves for the team

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couture needs to wake up too. He has been very quiet also.