• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game #5 - Beat LA - 7PM

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this team blows, and coach is pulling Nemo too late. Kings could win the next two. These guys just dont have the mental fortitude.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did this against Detroit a few years ago. Up 3-0, go to 3-3 and barely win Game 7. That was one of the worst periods of the year. Nothing in any part of the game there. What happens to the Thornton/Marleau legacy if they blow the series? Very possible that could happen now if they lose tonight.

Legacy?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalock better finish out the series id rather go down swinging then go out giving it up

Looking at replay, Stuart is an idiot too. I agree though Niemi sits for the rest of the series.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalock better finish out the series id rather go down swinging then go out giving it up

Totally agree, we better see Stalock the next two, because I'm betting the kings win game 6 based on this momentum.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looking at replay, Stuart is an idiot too. I agree though Niemi sits for the rest of the series.

I dont blame any of the skaters this game, when your nervous every shot the opposing team takes is likely to go in on your shit suspect goaltender you tend to do stupid shit because now your trying to play goalie and defense and get caught doing to much.

Nemi shouldve been pulled when he lost that blocker save and spun around and dropped the puck behind himself, he is just mentally out of this game.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they going to spend the entire game shooting wide?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont blame any of the skaters this game, when your nervous every shot the opposing team takes is likely to go in on your shit suspect goaltender you tend to do stupid shit because now your trying to play goalie and defense and get caught doing to much.

Nemi shouldve been pulled when he lost that blocker save and spun around and dropped the puck behind himself, he is just mentally out of this game.

Niemi 16 goals in just over 4 games. That is enough for me this year.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool - more time on the penalty kill. This should help.

I am just going to assume now that this will be like the aforementioned series with the Red Wings a few years back. I don't have any more chairs to break and I already did all the weightlifting I am prepared to do today.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Vlasic injured too. Can it get any worse?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is completely inept. Embarrassing. I was offered a ticket to tonight's game and I thankfully passed. I cannot believe a game as important as this and they could be this dead. I am not even mad as I am so used to it for the last 10 years.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalock >>> Niemi. Play has improved since he came in, partly because he actually stops pucks and secondly he seems to move the puck better. Sharks are still flubbing passes and need to be more physical but some elements are creeping into their game.

PP at the end was looking better. They need to stop trying to be cute and just pepper the shit out of Quick with shots. Its not out of the realm of possibilities to come back but they are going to need all that shit in one sock quick.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What's happened to all the hitting and aggressive play (getting in Quick's face etc.). It's like they started to play different because they expected LA to just give them the series because it's an elimination Game 5 in San Jose. Now they have to go 6 or 7 games and they lose the valuable rest for Round 2 (if they actually make it now).

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow Pavelski cant hit an open net to save his life right now, and marleau is handling the puck like a live grenade

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's happened to all the hitting and aggressive play (getting in Quick's face etc.). It's like they started to play different because they expected LA to just give them the series because it's an elimination Game 5 in San Jose. Now they have to go 6 or 7 games and they lose the valuable rest for Round 2 (if they actually make it now).

No idea - been bitching about that for 5 periods now.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't be surprised of the Kings win out.

This team is soft, and no heart.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody still awake? This is some boring shit. Marleau and Thornton want to get this over too so they can get home and have some warm milk and watch Masterpiece Theater.