• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 3: Bengals vs. Panthers

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both green and mixon out next week maybe, or at least playing sore, oh boy, the kool-aid drinkers will be rich with "we would have won if"

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf happened to the run defense yesterday? I know MJ is hurt. Brown and Tez aren’t there, but we haven’t had them the last two games either...

This game was lost on the defense line. McCaffrey and Cam torn them up on the ground. 184 yards from C Mac...a fucking pass catching back.

Offense doesn’t concern me too much. I wouldn’t expect them to win many games without AJ Green. They were already missing Mixon and their starting C. Injuries are not an excuse, but it’s tough to beat a playoff team on the road without some of your best players.

Side note: Tyler Boyd is really good. I’m happy to see him breakout. Almost soothes some of the frustration that the Bengals wasted a top 10 pick on John Ross. That dude is a fucking spare...

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note: Tyler Boyd is really good. I’m happy to see him breakout. Almost soothes some of the frustration that the Bengals wasted a top 10 pick on John Ross. That dude is a fucking spare...

Give Auden Tate a chance IMO. I'm just about done with the Ross experience myself.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both green and mixon out next week maybe, or at least playing sore, oh boy, the kool-aid drinkers will be rich with "we would have won if"

Both are probable. But that's not my worries right now.

The D-Line is not getting the push like it should be. Especially yesterday with the suppose mismatches. Inexcusable.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other guy that is useless is Josh Malone. I don't know why I have to keep hearing about how this guy is going to be good. I think they ought to give Erickson or Core a chance. They've at least made catches in games.