• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 2 - Bears vs Vikings - OFFICIAL Game Thread

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-0. We had no business winning this but we till went out and earned it. It wasn't handed to us by some refs. It was legitimate.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the strength if this team is the defensive line, we are in serious trouble. Rodgers will tear this secondary apart. Ponder looked like a pro bowl qb out there. Kinda weird having the offense win games for us

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defense is worrisome.

Hester is still the most exciting player in football.

WTF kinda lame ass playcall was that on 1st and goal from the half yard line!? Cutesy-pootsy bullshit almost cost us the game.

Another big finish for Jay. I would love nothing more than to see him light it up this year, and shut some fuckers up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-0. We had no business winning this but we till went out and earned it. It wasn't handed to us by some refs. It was legitimate.

I don't know how we had "no business" winning that game.

The Vikings had NO BUSINESS being in that game. It should have been over at halftime.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF kinda lame ass playcall was that on 1st and goal from the half yard line!? Cutesy-pootsy bullshit almost cost us the game.

Another big finish for Jay. I would love nothing more than to see him light it up this year, and shut some fuckers up.

Well, the defense had zero ownership in 14 of the 30 points scored by the Vikes.

As for that 1st and goal nonsense, did you happen to see they brought in Bush AND Fiametta on that play?? That was beyond ridiculous.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sold on Tucker (yet). He supossedly had a rep for defending the pass. I havent' seen it yet. :agree: the D has me worried.
They get to the 1, buy running the the ball down the Vike's throat. And call a BullShit pass play? I like T-man. But that had me saying WTF. Hopefully that won't happen again ( learning curve :lol:).
As far as Jay , I wish him the best. Just wonder what makes him do the stupid things he does.
He had plenty of time to throw the ball away on that sack-fumble-TD. And the pick to Marshall should never had been thrown.
Just hope T-man can get through to him eventually. He can be 1 of the greats. If he is willing to learn.