• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Patriots (5-6)vs Chargers (3-8) 12/6/2020 4:25 PM EST CBS

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just left California 2 weeks ago. The state I loved has really turned into a shithole.
If God was going to give the earth an enema, he'd put the hose in California!

I'm definitely not saying it's perfect but I'm ok with it. I ride my motorcycle 365 days a year and can legally split lanes with it. That lone is a reason for me to stay(for now).

Long game is likely somewhere in FL along the gulf coast.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay how can anyone say " Coaching Staff is down on Stidham"? How can anyone know this? I have not seen a single article to support this. I think this is more BB being bullheaded. Guess what Stidham has legs too and throws a pretty nice ball. The team has dumded down this offense to give Cam a chance. I feel BB hopes to make him marketable and get some trade value for him. This season is a wash and it's widely known why not set up for the future, but the future can't be Cam, but a mid round selection for Cam well maybe.
One from August and one from November.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing to see the articles.
Ah well, they will find a QB eventually and I'll still be a fan.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unsubstantiated click bait.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And both rumors that is the point. When I here or read rumors what I take from it is this. "We're bored, we have no real story, so we're gonna create a story"! As I said and stand by no one knows what is going on, this is not the type of information this organization leaks. Maybe you have more confidence in the media than I do, but I won't buy into "RUMORS" articles.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And, when Stidham has gotten onto the field, he’s been terrible."

I only remember him on the field once. Or are they talking "practice?"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think that Stidham has been screwed by circumstances. He gets drafted and has to stand behind Tom Brady. Everyone knew that he'd be be carrying a clipboard for at least one year. Flash back to 2019 and he played well in the preseason while TB12 never took the field.

Fast forward to 2020 and now he's the starter . Big problem.....no camp, no getting familiar with WRs and BOOM....BB signs Cam Newton. Cam can't hit 12'x14' wall six feet infront of him with a football, but Stidham comes in for a bailout with the team down 27-3 and everyone expects a Brady like performance in the Super Bowl. Noe Stidham suck eggs and cam is the starter even though he's lost three games without and question for failing to look beyond himself. But that's okay because Cam won the Heisman and the NFL MVP in 2016. That fact that today he can't rinse soap off his nuts with a spray nozz;le doesn't matter. BB is sticking with a gun that continually misfires or can't hit a target.

Mark my words............................................Cam will f*ck up in a critical game that will cost every guy on the roster a playoff check and possibly more.

Bill better be ready for a mutiny if he resigns Cam Newton under any circumstance.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think that Stidham has been screwed by circumstances. He gets drafted and has to stand behind Tom Brady. Everyone knew that he'd be be carrying a clipboard for at least one year. Flash back to 2019 and he played well in the preseason while TB12 never took the field.

Fast forward to 2020 and now he's the starter . Big problem.....no camp, no getting familiar with WRs and BOOM....BB signs Cam Newton. Cam can't hit 12'x14' wall six feet infront of him with a football, but Stidham comes in for a bailout with the team down 27-3 and everyone expects a Brady like performance in the Super Bowl. Noe Stidham suck eggs and cam is the starter even though he's lost three games without and question for failing to look beyond himself. But that's okay because Cam won the Heisman and the NFL MVP in 2016. That fact that today he can't rinse soap off his nuts with a spray nozz;le doesn't matter. BB is sticking with a gun that continually misfires or can't hit a target.

Mark my words............................................Cam will f*ck up in a critical game that will cost every guy on the roster a playoff check and possibly more.

Bill better be ready for a mutiny if he resigns Cam Newton under any circumstance.
Cam would be a great backup QB for a million or less. Ain't going to happen. Next!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couple of things.

1) Cam has already fucked up in critical games that cost every guy on the roster a playoff check, the Bills game being the most egregious in my opinion.
2) His teammates still seem to openly support him and like him so I think your mutiny prediction may be off.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou Merloni made a common sense point. "Cam Newton can't throw a football to save his own life. Stidham is 100 times more accurate. If BB or JM had even one ounce of conficence in him, Newton would be on the sideline."

Ramiel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things;

I’m glad they’re staying in LA instead of flying back, just wouldn’t make any sense.

I’m hoping Cam isn’t eaten alive by the defense.

Pats 13 LA 12

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou Merloni made a common sense point. "Cam Newton can't throw a football to save his own life. Stidham is 100 times more accurate. If BB or JM had even one ounce of conficence in him, Newton would be on the sideline."

Merloni actually said something smart about football for once... But that is a great point and a scary one at that!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is a great point and a scary one at that!
But he and Hoyer both occupy spots on the roster. I think BB is scared to cut rhem and possibly have to face them.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he and Hoyer both occupy spots on the roster. I think BB is scared to cut rhem and possibly have to face them.

well if he doesn't have confidence in them playing for him and there abilities why would he think they'd do better against him?

Though most likely would

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 Injury Report

Cam did not do anything at all today.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Injury report
PlayerPositionInjuryWedThuFriGame Status
Anfernee JenningsLBIllnessDNP(-)
Ja'Whaun BentleyLBGroinLP(-)
Adam ButlerDLShoulderLP(-)
Byron CowartDLBackLP(-)
Kyle DuggerDBToeLP(-)
Nick FolkKBackLP(-)
Ryan IzzoTEHamstring, HandLP(-)
J.C. JacksonDBHipLP(-)
Shaq MasonOLCalfLP(-)
Cam NewtonQBAbdomenLP(-)
Matthew SlaterWRKneeLP(-)
J.J. TaylorRBQuadricepLP(-)

LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
Injury report
PlayerPositionInjuryWedThuFriGame Status
Kalen BallageRBAnkleLP(-)
Joey BosaDEShinDNP(-)
Bryan BulagaTIllnessLP(-)
Chris Harris Jr. CBFootDNP(-)
Casey Hayward Jr. CBGroinDNP(-)
Ty LongPRight HipLP(-)
Uchenna NwosuLBChestLP(-)
Denzel PerrymanLBBackDNP(-)
Joe ReedWRRibsDNP(-)
Trai TurnerGAnkleLP(-)
Mike WilliamsWRNot Injury RelatedDNP(-)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transactions of Interest:

Houston TexansActivated G Hjalte Froholdt from the exempt/commissioner permission list.
New England PatriotsSigned DB J.T. Hassell and OL Ross Reynolds to the practice squad.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things;

I’m glad they’re staying in LA instead of flying back, just wouldn’t make any sense.

I’m hoping Cam isn’t eaten alive by the defense.

Pats 13 LA 12
Welcome to the Hoop!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 Injury Report

Cam did not do anything at all today.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS